Pay Your Far Share So Julia Can Live OFF the Government...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Everything is a "give me". Only problem is, what happens when you run out of money?
That is his voting bloc and that is why it will be a close election. Half the population has their hand out for something and the other half is paying.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
For the most part it is geared to young women and their kids...its pandering to those that want to be taken care of "cradle to grave"..."head start to SS"....no mention of personal responsibility, just "government programs...

One can only hope Whoever moves this "pos" out of the WH would gut everyone of those programs....but even Romney won't do that..too bad

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I hope at least some of the funding gets cut back. But I think you are right, total elimination isn't likely. If Obama wins, we still have to pick up the car payments. Already coming out with more free housing.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
WE have the ability to stop this. Don't pay our taxes. WE don't have it taken out. WE have the POWER of the pen. A TAX revolt would be almost as effective as a real one with FAR less loss of life.

We must OUT VOTE the Obama Bums too. The "Productive Ones" MUST stand up for OUR rights.

Kristi

Active Expediter
WE have the ability to stop this. Don't pay our taxes. WE don't have it taken out. WE have the POWER of the pen. A TAX revolt would be almost as effective as a real one with FAR less loss of life.

We must OUT VOTE the Obama Bums too. The "Productive Ones" MUST stand up for OUR rights.

Amen!

Well said!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, we're almost outnumbered now. Dumber than dirt liberal morons too stupid to see what's plainly in front of them and their Masters who control them because they are all slaves whether they realize and acknowledge it. Oh, and for our friends who look for any and every opportunity to be offended, reading things that aren't there, that has nothing to do with race, only with mental deficiency.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, we're almost outnumbered now. Dumber than dirt liberal morons too stupid to see what's plainly in front of them and their Masters who control them because they are all slaves whether they realize and acknowledge it. Oh, and for our friends who look for any and every opportunity to be offended, reading things that aren't there, that has nothing to do with race, only with mental deficiency.

You mean like "this" 'mental deficiency'?

And to think that the grandmother said that these girls were 'smart'

Tanning girls hit by car | Beaver/Lawrence Co. News - WTAE Home

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
For the most part it is geared to young women and their kids...its pandering to those that want to be taken care of "cradle to grave"..."head start to SS"....no mention of personal responsibility, just "government programs...

One can only hope Whoever moves this "pos" out of the WH would gut everyone of those programs....but even Romney won't do that..too bad

One thing that that really gets me is the complete over reach of both parties. Someone needs to stand up and scream THAT IS NOT GOVERNMENTS JOB! It seems our whole society needs to be re-educated that we can make it without Uncle Sam telling us what we can or cant do. The last 100 years we have totally switched from being the United States to the Federally Controlled States of America which is exactly what our founders didn't want to happen. Just take a look at the this link to all the Federal Agencies and Departments, 95% or more of these departments and agencies could be completely eliminated at the federal level. But then how would they prove how much they care?

A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies (A) | USA.gov

Just my 2.4 cents

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I am wondering where the barry supporters, the liberals, the left, the " we need to help everyone we can" folks are to tell the rest that this is what we need and we need more of this type of stuff, that those that dont agree with this kind of thing are just mean ang greedy and hate women and children and old people....huh? where are they? We know they are here..what no support for the messiah barry....

obama the messiah.jpg

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Many are just wanting the quick fix of wanting everything paid for by someone else. As we keep borrowing, printing money and giving handouts, the very poor will be the first to get hurt. Reality might set in when they start paying four dollars for a loaf of bread and there isn't any banks or Wall streeters to blame.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ya hand outs to Aliens or ones that just got there Citizian Ships.

I for the life of me can't understand how the heck the Gov't & Banks and all the Financial Instutions as well as Companies can give these people Loans for Trucks free monie to fixup there Houses, Ect Ect Education ECT. But the the Natural Born Citizians of this country dont seem to get any of that unless they darn near pull there hair out. Its like pulling teeth on a bore Hog.

A few Prime examples are I have a a good friend he was a Columbian got his citizian ship and got all kinds of Business loans. One was for a Limo Business, that failed another for a 4 plex businees that failed and even to Buy a Tractor & Trailer that was lost. He even got his Truck Driving school paid for by the Govt. Needless to say it wasn't Demos that did it alone we ahad a President that was Republican, Ronnie Regan started then George Bush Senior then Billy Bob Clinton the Demo then Yupper George Bush Jr. Hence Forth now we got Obamma.
Didnt matter who was president as we all know he is just a puppet. The House and Senate make the rules, we all know that. Now getting back to the above I had to take out a student loan in 2005 for my school as the GI bill at the time no longer covered Truck driving. But now they change it again it does surprise. Now get this I can use it if I go back to Truck driving school again and it will pay the rest of my loan off that I had and it will pay for the school now. Also under that new program, They have Govt backed loans to buy a Truck. Unreal but what I got to do to get it is go back to School. Now how stupid is that. No I cant use my GI bill to already pay off the rest of my Student loan I took out in 2005 for my Truck driving school.
But as stated if I go back to school I can use it to pay for the school and what I had left on my student loan from the school in 2005. Dont make sense does it.
It realy dont matter who is in office weather its a Demo for President or Republican.
Hence France, Spain & Germany made the Challenge 5 years ago stating that the United States self proclaim to be the melting pot where any Race can do anything and freedom rings, still have yet to make a Black man as President well guess what Hillary got beat out and so did John and them Challenge was met. Big deal right well then they said You did it but your a puppet we challenged you on somthing but you wont do it again becasue you only did it becasue you knew we were right. Well the United States and the Electorial College will make Obamma the President for 2 terms. vice one Just to Prove those countries we not a puppet. Guess what either way we loose. If he dont get President for a 2nd term they were right and were just a puppet and if he does get it well were just a puppet as they said. Think about it.
But in anycase getting back to the other I don't think new citizians should be handed out all those Govt freebees I believe the citizians that been here should get theirs first.
But thats Govt no matter which way you slice it. Seems to come out the same.

The same goes with all these companies that are getting bought and sold. Companies by compaines for a purpose maybe to get the rights to go to Canada and slice it up and call it somthing else then in a year or 2 close that side name and merge it with the prime company and its absorbed. The works either merg or loose their jobs. Happens all the time.
Ever see the Movie were Gordon Geco a big slicer and dicer buys an Airline called Blue Star
I see many companies maybe not exactly like that but on the most part a company don't buy another company unless they see $$$ or that company has somthing that it wants.
I guess thats another thread. So Sorry.
But then again what is our Gov't anyway? At this time its being Very Poorley run so to speak.
and it realy don't matter who is in office of the President a Demo or Republican they the ones that will get the Blame. The President is only a Puppet and you know Im right. One man can't fight city Hall and win but a whole town can or should I say People of this Country.
Food for thought.
Have a nice weekend everyone !!!

Attachments

• 578493_394244767275966_273879369312507_1186813_1902668382_n.jpg
    578493_394244767275966_273879369312507_1186813_1902668382_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Without a doubt. With any luck these 'smart girls' will NEVER have kids. We don't need 'stupid genes' swimming around in the 'gene pool'.

Unfortunately, stupid people breed like rabbits. It's the "Feeder Fish Hypothesis": in an attempt to ensure survival of its species, guppies give birth to a phenomenal number of young, experiencing multiple pregnancies with very little time in between each episode. Hopefully, at least one will make it.

Same thing for dummies.

And before anyone asks: I have NONE, LOL:p

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums