Panthers New Web Site

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Could someone please tell me how this new web site is going to make things better for fleet drivers? Nothing has changed, maps are the same, so what is new.
Fleet owners why don't you get on Panthers case and tell them to stop treating drivers like an unwanted group.
How can we show pride in what we do when the company name on the truck does not show pride in us.

Not saying nothing bad about Panther but, I just wish they would show a little bit more respect for the drivers, and even an ATABOY WOULD BE nice too.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Panther's new Web site was designed for customers, not drivers. The Owner and Drivers Webs have not changed.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would be nice if they left the portals open that were bookmarked and in use by owners/drivers or at least put in redirects to the new ones.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There's really no excuse for changing things up to where existing bookmarks no longer work. None. I have other things to say about it, but I'll refrain.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We're at home, but I tried to check the status of paperwork that I scanned on Friday. There's an error on the page. Since we're out of service, it's going to be interesting to see what is different when we get back

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i use the same bookmark to get to the web site how come you can't???

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's because you almost certainly use the main pantherexpedite.com, but the Owner and Driver actually used to have completely separate login URL's so you could go directly to those pages and login. Web browsers would also save the login/pass for each, separately, rather than going to the main site and using one login or the other and then being redirected based on your login.

The Firefox addin "iMacros" still lets you accomplish the same thing if you leave the box unchecked to remember your login (because iMacros will automatically enter it).

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
hi panther art. hope ya get a good load out of pitts....i see the retarded driver of mine turned down a load from mass to tn..

dletheridge

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
The front-end is different, the part that the customers see. The driver side hasn't changed as far as i can tell.

I've gotten the application server error also when looking at the paperwork page. Usually, it works several hours later.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We went back in service this morning and I was happy to see the new virtual terminals are now showing for the drivers web :D