Panther Guys I need your help!!

golfdude2112

Seasoned Expediter
I need to know what is the best and cheapest hotel in seville, OH that has a shuttle to class. Also since I will be flying in and out I need to know if there is a Taxi Service from Ackron airport that give us cut rates to Seville. Anything else you have I would love to listen. Thanks so much for your time.

Ryan

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
I don't work for panther but I would think their recruiters have anserd these questions thousands of time and probaly even have phone #'s and prices. Good luck.

idtrans

Expert Expediter
Sorry golf dude for your choice any good company would be happy to pick the new driver up at airport or bus terminal. :confused:

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Im not with Panther either,but your not going to find a shuttle from Akron airport to Seville.I really hope your talking about Akron Canton airport,Akron airport is mighty small

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The best place to stay is the Comfort Inn north of 76 off of rt 3. When are you flying in? Maybe I can help you out with a ride as I live in Seville, Ohio.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Don't any of the motels around there have airport shuttles?

golfdude2112

Seasoned Expediter
The best place to stay is the Comfort Inn north of 76 off of rt 3. When are you flying in? Maybe I can help you out with a ride as I live in Seville, Ohio.

I am flying in around to seville around 1130am. This is a last min thing everyone and I am sure they have the stuff but it is the weekend and just looking for some help if there was any. Man if you could help me get there that woulf be awesome. I am flying out of NC in the moring around 6 our time. please call me if you could help. 910-340-8216. Thanks for looking out for drivers we are family. will the Comfort inn shuttle over to class in the morning. Thanks Keith

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Keith

I'm glad we could help you out with a ride from the airport. Welcome to Panther Expedite.

pellgrn

Expert Expediter
The Comfort Inn has a van that will del and pu from were class is held.It's been a lotta yrs since i had a driver stay there,but it use to be 50.00 a night.Make sure ya tell them to give you the Panther rate,i think the normal rate is alot more.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The Comfort Inn has a van that will del and pu from were class is held.It's been a lotta yrs since i had a driver stay there,but it use to be 50.00 a night.Make sure ya tell them to give you the Panther rate,i think the normal rate is alot more.

$55.00 a night for Panther drivers now. I can't wait until we get our new building built in a few years. It will have 4 to 6 like hotel like rooms for drivers to stay in. It's all part of a big plan we have for our drivers.