Our Soldiers

greg334

Veteran Expediter
YouTube - Employees Expose FOX NEWS' Distortions
YouTube - Montel turns the tables on a Fox Morning Television show

SHAME ON FOX... TURN THEM OFF PEOPLE. THEY ARE BRAINWASHING PEOPLE.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS BY BRINGING THEM HOME.

What about the lies that Keith Obermann has been putting out over the air?

How about the false reporting of the AP?

What about Dan Rather who should been put on trial for trying to sway an election by telling the world he had evidence that was later found to be falsified and HE KNEW IT.

What about CBS putting Kuric on the TV and allowing her to take the entire place down to a new level of cr*p journalism?

How about the problem with not reporting the truth in Iraq by all the major media outlets?

How about the NY times publishing our countries secrets which makes us more apt to be attacked?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd like to see a similar editorial production done about one of the other "mainstream" networks composed of edited clips taken out of context and recorded statements from "anonymous former employees". The liberal bias of NBC, CBS, ABC is undeniable and has been documented ad nauseum. However, it seems that our liberal population is turned off by Fox News because they give fairly equal time to conservative and liberal viewpoints alike. This roughly 50/50 representation is repulsive to the liberal viewers because they're not used to seeing the conservative side of things at all from the mainstreams. Fortunately for them, there's an amazing device that comes with all TV sets called the remote control. With this appliance, you can change the channel to one that better suites you or turn the stupid TV set off altogether. Based on the ratings, Fox News seems to have more people watching them than any other cable news network. I suspect there's a good reason for this, and it's not because they're brainwashed.

P.S. - Support the troops by demanding the politicians let them finish winning the war instead of forcing them to surrender.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Maybe it is just me and my virtual imagination but hasn't Fox been like NUMBER ONE for something like the last like ten years?

I truly think that the other networks are jealous of them, CNN has been tanking a bit with Blitzer and the ten non-synced monitors he has behind him, MSNBC has lost a lot of it's credibility due to Obermann, NBC should just run ER reruns in place of the news because Brian Williams has been fighting bloggers and citizen journalist, ABC well ABC has something but CBS put Couric (I know it is Kouric) in the drivers seat and she wreaks the bus but then again they lost all sense of direction by not firing rather for his lying of false documents.

No wonder people want a good news source.

To be persuasive, we must be believable; to be believable, we must be credible; to be credible, we must be truthful.

Last edited:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Notice that Ratwell is spewing this stuff, then disappearing into the mist? Not to mention the thoughts he posts are rarely his own. On the internet, he would be called a spammer. I think in a forum it's called hit and run posting?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I don't know about hit and run posters. I would think that when people do this, they don't want to think for themselves.

It is like the people who fall into the hate Bush at any cost crowd, they can't for their lives, think for themselves.

Vinnie T

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know about hit and run posters. I would think that when people do this, they don't want to think for themselves.

It is like the people who fall into the hate Bush at any cost crowd, they can't for their lives, think for themselves.

Funny

If you still think Bush is a good guy after everything he has done that's a very sheepish mantality IMO, but again Fox news says he's a good guy so he must be.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What really gets me about libertarians is they too take advantage of the same things that a lot of others do and equally at fault for the same old cr*p happening.

If they would stand up and be different by doing more instead of expecting things to change through the vote of the people who just don't get it, maybe people would catch on. I do see a lot of Christian groups helping people out they transmit some clear messages but where are the libertarians showing people how to be independent, what is wrong with government and how to change things. I don't even think they have a voter registration drive program or speak to high schools.

Jayman

Expert Expediter
P.S. - Support the troops by demanding the politicians let them finish winning the war instead of forcing them to surrender.
Good point! Also, demand that the media accurately report on the war. I have said for a long time things have been going better over there than most of the media lets on.