Our Retirement

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Many of you have seen our 2010 Refrigerated Van posted in the classified section and have asked us what is going on. I thought this might be a better way to let everyone know what we are doing. We are selling the van and finally retiring! My husband is a cancer survivor and we have decided we need some years to enjoy without the pressure of work. We are responsible for my elderly parents (my Dad is a WWII veteran) and we feel the time is right for us to bow out of Expediting.

We have had so much help and enjoyment on EO - getting to know you all and learning the business through the years. Thanks to you all! We will miss you. India & Frank Hamner

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Frank and India you will be missed! Over the years we have enjoyed seeing you and Frank out on the road and spending time with both of you. We were able to visit many of the places that you recommended with our favorite being the bus tour with the same tour guide you guys had at Mount Rushmore.

Really great memories and we both hope you guys have as much fun in your retirement as you did in expediting.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wishing you both a Great happy, healthy and Loooooong retirement...Enjoy......Ken aka OVM and JuJu...:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
enjoy Frank & India, there is more to life than trucking and its wonderful to see someone retire from it and prove that with smart business planning one can certainly retire from this industry.

We hope to be on that path within a few years ourselves, enjoy and congratulations !!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Expediting is a little less than it once was with you guys leaving it. Enjoy your retirement and please give your father a thank you for his service.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
You can look back on your expediting career and know that you have been a positive presence in the industry. Diane and I wish you the best in the years ahead.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
It's always nice to see someone retire because they want to, not because they have to.

Good luck to you guys.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Enjoy your retirement. When you get the itch to wander I'll rent you my van.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That's what I call retiring with class!
Best of luck to you both, and India: I think of you with gratitude every time I use my rice cooker. It was your mention of it's capability to brown meat that convinced me [I wanted taco salad!] and I absolutely love it. That's just one of the many ways you made expediting and EO a better place.
Hope you have a well deserved happy retirement. :)

Deville

Not a Member
Enjoy retirement. I hope & pray that I will get to enjoy my own retirement for a very long period of time someday.