Organizing the pot luck cookout @ the Expo

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, change of plans! We will be at the expo! And we will have bertha, the 6 ft x 3 ft 8 burner gas grill and yes we can cook! Let us know if you will need us! The only thing is we do not have 2 big propane tanks that the grill takes! We can't carry them on the truck!

Need you!?!? The cookout doesn't go forward if you are on the grounds and not cooking!! As for the tanks, let me know where they can be found as ill get them and bring them down Thursday with me...

Happy to see you will make it.. :)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
EO is also supplying the hospitality tent, tables, chairs, 3 porta-potties and a dumpster. It's going to be GREAT!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Do we have time to drive down thurs morning or do we need to be their waiting.

check with John as to an aprrox time we need to be in line to get on the floor...you also need to be there to get the truck washed...Last yr i drove in Thursday morning got there around 7 am...this yr, I'll either spend the night there in the truck or get in early again as i did last yr...

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
I'll bring a few packs of Cincinnati's finest Brats to add to what the good folks at EO are bringing.

I will also bring my guitar for casual jamming/playing, but can't say my chops are quite up to speed these days.

Looking forward to meeting you all...

Sharon

Active Expediter
Being that I'm living in SE Wisconsin I guess I should bring some genuine Racine Danish Kringle. Sound good?

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
How about some donations for next years cook out. I will donate $250.00 to the cause.

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
I think last year there was a jar out for donations to offset the cost of the diesel to run the reefer. Jerry Lee

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Takin about the reefer..is there going to be one available say from Thursday on ans will there be eletricity?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Takin about the reefer..is there going to be one available say from Thursday on ans will there be eletricity?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

Bruno is providing the reefer. I am unsure when he will arrive... Bruno??

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bruno is providing the reefer. I am unsure when he will arrive... Bruno??

Ummmmm----Care to re-phrase that?

reefer+madness+Seduction+Kids.gif

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
If there are any rules concerning alcohol, I'm not aware of them. We are all adults [well - legally] and are expected to know how to behave in public.
It's one of the few occasions on which I feel it's ok for me to drink, as I know I won't be driving.
A jar for contributions to the reefer fuel is a good idea.
:)