One drink a day

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heather and I have started this drink from plexus worldwide and have lost ten pound our first two weeks. We will keep you all updated on our progress. If you would like to read about this product google plexus slim to see all the health benefits. They sell a trial pack of 3 and 7 days. If you are interested call text or email us.

Last edited:
Reactions: SimpleTrucker.com

paullud

Veteran Expediter
How many times are you going to post this SPAM?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It is not a rude comment but a simple question. You have advertised your site a few times now and only had 12 posts so it appears your only interest is SPAM. If you're doing it to get healthy go ahead and do so but stop trying to sell it constantly.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
If it is a good product why not just mention it without the ad? There is no point in being overly sensitive.

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
To alleviate any suspicions of this being spam I would like to give a little background.

My wife and I started expediting 6 months ago as a team. We drive for Panther and one of the best owners a driver could ask for (Davekc)

We are both over weight and have been trying to live healthier. When Heather came across Plexus slim I was very skeptical about it since you always see those lawyer commercials on Tv saying "if you took this product and suffered some sort of side affect you may be entitled to compensation." But after her doing months of research we decided to give it a try. In order to buy this product you can either purchase it at regular price through an ambassador or become an ambassador yourself and get a discount. (no brainer right?) we both signed up as ambassador's so when I purchase it, while getting my discount she makes a few bucks making it even cheaper. We have both lost 10lbs so far in the two weeks we have been taking it. So we wanted to share it with other drivers. If you take a look at the site you will see there are a lot of added benefits for people with diabetes and high blood pressure. To name a few. The only way to buy these products is through an ambassador or becoming an ambassador through another ambassador. We are not in it for the buck. Only to get healthier, and share the product with fellow drivers who wish to be healthier. If a buck comes from it, why not? Sorry if it appears to be spamish.

If you have any questions feel free to drop a message or email Heather through the site (her email is on there)

Thanks, and drive safe out there!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
It is my belief that the only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you intake. There are no pills, drinks or magical elixirs that will cause you to lose weight.
From the May Clinics web site:
Regardless of where they come from, the calories you eat are either converted to physical energy or stored within your body as fat. These stored calories will remain in your body as fat unless you use them up, either by reducing calorie intake so that your body must draw on reserves for energy, or by increasing physical activity so that you burn more calories.
Here's a link to the Mayo Clinics web page:
Counting calories: Get back to weight-loss basics - MayoClinic.com

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Are you an admin???? Didn't think so. You can simply report it, with out your harassing comments. There is no point in your comment. One click is all it takes.
You're not an admin, either, so quit telling people how they are allowed to reply on a public forum.

The only way you can purchase this product is through a seller or become a seller. And even to become a seller you have to do it through another seller.
Therefore it's advertisement SPAM.

Until you become an admin you should really just use the report feature here, and keep your comments to yourself.
Your responses to Paullud are combative, and by repeatedly being combative you are being harassing. You can't post SPAM and then harass members when they comment in a way you object to. Sorry.

This thread is clearly blatant advertising or solicitation of or for business, and is not acceptable according to the Code of Conduct.

15. Posting Advertisements.
This is a forum of information and idea exchanging, so unauthorized advertisements are not allowed in this venue. A member may answer another member's question about their own business, however, blatant unauthorized advertising or solicitations of or for business is not acceptable. It is acceptable for members to mention services or product as long as the information is germane to the topic and is not a blatant advertisement. Members may use their signature space to promote personal projects of interest to other members at the administrators' discretion. If you are unsure whether your post is appropriate, please contact one of the administrators.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It is my belief that the only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you intake. There are no pills, drinks or magical elixirs that will cause you to lose weight.

It seems so easy to say but hard to do. I do like the Special K protein bars as a meal replacement since they seem to do a good job getting rid of hunger. Of course with any meal replacement diet you are cutting calories but most do a good job with adding protein and vitamins.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We do not use this product BUT have a BIL that sells and uses SLIM.

My step father in law is a short heavy set man and he is or was un healthy and starting down the road to using medications. He started using SLIM a couple years ago and he has slowly lost at least 100lbs. He is off medications and now is to the point he does some minimal exercise. As far as I can see he has not changed his eating habits much, he is still addicted to TV and building RC model airplanes. He is very faithful to drinking SLIM before meals. This product seems to work well for people who are diabetics also.

After watching Gail slowly lose the weight and start regaining his life I cannot knock the stuff. He tried every diet in the book and did not have the determination to stick with them.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

My step father in law is a short heavy set man and he is or was un healthy and starting down the road to using medications. He started using SLIM a couple years ago and he has slowly lost at least 100lbs. He is off medications and now is to the point he does some minimal exercise. As far as I can see he has not changed his eating habits much, he is still addicted to TV and building RC model airplanes. He is very faithful to drinking SLIM before meals. This product seems to work well for people who are diabetics also.

After watching Gail slowly lose the weight and start regaining his life I cannot knock the stuff. He tried every diet in the book and did not have the determination to stick with them.

Does it expand in your stomach to keep you from eating as much? How long did the 100lbs take to lose?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Team Hutch,

I'm glad you have had success with your product. And if you read the Code of Conduct that Turtle posted - we allow our members to mention a product or service they like, that kind of information helps everyone. But multiple postings of the same link will be an issue. We'll let this thread stand as it is but please refrain from multiple postings in the future.

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm done, arguing anymore just seems pointless

Anyone interested in this product simply google "plexus slim" which will bring up their website and you can read about all the great health benefits and other products they have. If you need any help or have questions always feel free to call text email us. We always enjoy talking with fellow travelers.

Happy travels and be safe!!!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
No sense in arguing anymore. You wanted an Admin to settle it. Can't get any higher up then Lawrence.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can't get any higher up then Lawrence.

We answer to a higher authority. :rolleyes:

1278356011kosher.big.jpg

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

This is exactly what convinced us to try it. Great success story.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
He has been using the product for at least two years and I do not really know what it does to him. I believe as he has lost the weight he does not eat as much. He is still eating the same things he did before though. He looks great and he is getting around better. The best part is he is going with a friend to something similar to curves to get body tone back. He is still by no means a ball of fire.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like it gave him the extra help to get moving.