October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't count on that one...hate to break your dream up.....but I'll be around a few more years....just hoping for less time on the road....

BTW...have a good day.......hahahaha.....:p

wow,bet you thought you would be talked out of getting off the road. Instead, most just said, here's your hat, what's the hurry....

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Last week was slow for me as I have been sitting in Hubbard, Ohio since Friday night.

Saw the Lions game. They could have won. Would have been nice.

Perhaps this week will be better than last week. Here is to a good week for us at Load One.

Mike Vaughn
Truck 397

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
wow,bet you thought you would be talked out of getting off the road. Instead, most just said, here's your hat, what's the hurry....

wow, yourself....how'd you leap to that?.....:confused:....I merely said I was looking into a part time job....nowhere did I say I was coming off the road ..... I still have 3 calender years out here yet....unfortunately...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jeremy came through with a Jeremy load on Sunday Laredo to Indiana ;) Time for sleep. Why is it so cold here haha. Oh guido, I tried the QC gps one last time because I couldn't get a lock on my garmin, and guess where I ended up again. Yup another cornfield :rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
Hosea did one heck of an awesome job for me with a load...keeping my mouth shut otherwise till it's on the van ....

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Mike did an awesome job for me today also. Makes the two dry runs over the weekend a non issue !!

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Nicely done yet again for Ryan...only saw one Laredo sunrise and on the way to north cackalacky...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning and good luck to everyone today.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Good morning all... Got a run up to Romeo, Michigan and getting ready to head North. My better half said it was snowing in Traverse City last night. It is chilly this morning here in Ohio.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning all... Got a run up to Romeo, Michigan and getting ready to head North. My better half said it was snowing in Traverse City last night. It is chilly this morning here in Ohio.

The weather is changing my plans, need to head home and turn off my automatic sprinkler haha. I thought I could get one more week out before I had to worry about a skating rink and stuff freezing :p Looks like I will swap out my little buddy heater for big buddy also :rolleyes:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
The weather is changing my plans, need to head home and turn off my automatic sprinkler haha. I thought I could get one more week out before I had to worry about a skating rink and stuff freezing :p Looks like I will swap out my little buddy heater for big buddy also :rolleyes:

So your changing from boxers to long underwear !!!!! LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Jeremy came through with a Jeremy load on Sunday Laredo to Indiana ;) Time for sleep. Why is it so cold here haha. Oh guido, I tried the QC gps one last time because I couldn't get a lock on my garmin, and guess where I ended up again. Yup another cornfield :rolleyes:

Call Matt in the shop on that today. Clearly something is wrong with your unit or a file download.

Cold out there this morning. But alas in two hours it will be another day and we all know what that means..... Another airplane! LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tom, I don't know about you, but when he was here at the J with me (Roadtime) he was walking around in fuzzy thongs...Gotta wonder about those Sprinter guys....lol....

You just aren't normal!

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123