October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
enutaza2.jpg

Wombat, is that you????....lol....Have you transformed into this??.....lol...

Not wombat, this guy is Larry B. Llama (not my pick). Where is Wombat? Not been deported has he?

sent from my Galaxy S3

guido4475

Not a Member
Does this mean you're retiring??...Is Judy aware of this?.....lol...If so, I am sure everyone's income will go up substantially.....lol..

2 questions:

1- Will E.O. survive without you?
2-Aren't you concerned that Wal-Mart's parking lots will be not as safe without you there?
3- Who will be buying those Speedway hotdogs from now on??...

Just a few humourous thoughts, my friend.....lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's an ...on call, temp position ... Have to discuss with manager how this would work for both of us.....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Colts win, can't start a week any better than this one!

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whew. What will I do with all of my new found free time??? LOL

Don't count on that one...hate to break your dream up.....but I'll be around a few more years....just hoping for less time on the road....

BTW...have a good day.......hahahaha.....:p

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't count on that one...hate to break your dream up.....but I'll be around a few more years....just hoping for less time on the road....

BTW...have a good day.......hahahaha.....:p

I'm sorry, did you say "Less time on the road"?

Bahahahahahahahaha- How much can a slacker slack?

Reactions: 1 person

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning gang. Freight volumes were slower last week. A little unusual for this time of year, but I am not sure what the heck is usual or predictable anymore in this business. Here's hoping for a stronger week this week!

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Morning gang. Freight volumes were slower last week. A little unusual for this time of year, but I am not sure what the heck is usual or predictable anymore in this business. Here's hoping for a stronger week this week!

Freight volumes where slow last week...I never noticed....Thinking about asking OVM If he can get me a job as a snow plow operator..Of course I would only want to work in July and August...LOL..

guido4475

Not a Member
And I thought I was slamming OVM pretty hard....jeez, you guys, go easy on the boy....you may drive him to start smoking again.......out behind the barn....lol...