October locations

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well got loaded again within 24 hrs of Delivery in Laredo yesterday, Delivered last nite in Arlington, TX and now I'm home for some family functions this week...

Sent from my MB300 using EO Forums

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Loaded Wed in Chicago Delivered Friday in Rock Spring's Wyo, Reloaded in SLC going to San Diego for Monday morning, then take day off Reload Tuesday out of Santa Fa Spring's Ca Tue for Wed night Delivery in Tulsa...staying some what busy...

soldierkim

Active Expediter
Well our straight truck is repaired just one more pressure check in am to make sure air lock is clear from new radiator and coolant reservior so back in service tomorrow!!! New radiator and thermostat installed ugh!! At least we had some prior warning and kept an eye on situation for a last few weeks and checked to see if sensor or if more needed done. Finally situation came to decision to replace radiator and thermostat but truck never failed us let us drop our freight in Princeton Indiana and then sensor went nuts so straight to repair shop we went!!! Enjoyed a few days in a Baymont and ot some needed r and r and exercise.Hope to head out tomorrow and see where we head into rain or snow be safe everyone!!!!

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hoover AL waiting for a load tomorrow. :)

Ran hard last week.. Atlanta to Houston up to Louisville and down to Vance AL all in 4 days.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Hiding from the storm Sandy in Atlanta hoping for a load south or west. Sunshine here but we are getting the winds from Sandy

Last edited:

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Houston at the TA.
Picked up and delivered 35 boxes of World Series Champion hats at 0400 that are flying on a charter jet to San Francisco so they'll have them in the stores when they open.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at our delivery a little south of LA. Had a good visit with Zorry last evening at the Ontario TA. Always good to meet up with fellow EOers :)

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
picked up in chicago sun dropped in durham this morning drove through frankenstorm to get home since I was that close I will go back in service tomorrow. drove through snow in beckley W.V. Tutned into A great week after all thanks J.D. you rock!

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
At home in Decatur, Alabama. Back in service after a couple of weeks off. Maybe get a load out close to home.

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
At home and after changing my oil and filter,I discovered that pennzoil in Laredo way over tighten my filter which caused it to leak..So after doing the change it no longer leaks and has great oil pressure..I deserve all the flack I get for not checking the oil regulary..It could have been a very expensive lesson.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
picked up in chicago sun dropped in durham this morning drove through frankenstorm to get home since I was that close I will go back in service tomorrow. drove through snow in beckley W.V. Tutned into A great week after all thanks J.D. you rock!

just went through beckley last night. got another run that would have taken us back through again tonight,but we are going to route around it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up a load Sat in MA, delivered today in Sacramento, CA. Now sitting at the Pilot in Sacramento. Hoping to get out soon.