October locations

MaidMarion

Active Expediter
Delivered this morning in Laredo, now at the TA. Looks like we'll be here for the weekend at least. If anybody else is here stop by the pearl gray ST and say hello.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
TA on I-24 cant remember the name of the town starts with "A" help me out

LOL! I THINK it is spelled "Antioch" but spelling is NOT my strong suit. Glad you got home OK. Did you have to many any special arrangements with the TA to leave it there?

BigCat

Expert Expediter
The only thing is they were having people move trucks around while doing that parking lot construction. Hope they don't tow it on you. I know I had to move twice from 2 different spots.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
I wish I had saw this earlier I could have arranged to let you park at our HQ in Nashville, sitting in Indy for the restart and headed home next weekend, moms got some health issues we need to deal with, hope you get back rolling soon, call me....

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Delivering in Romulus, MI at the moment then headed home to Indy for a couple of days after some sleep!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one! El Paso to Gaffney SC. 1,650 miles, no DH and pays only 5 cents a mile less then my normal rate. Ya Hoo! Nice city but happy to be rolling again.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
McAllen TX, picking up tomorrow and running to KC. Both have been hard places to get out of, for me. Let's see what happens this time.

I love the 1,000+ runs, but they don't happen enough for solo CVers, at least in my experience.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
At the Petro in Kingsland, GA waiting to pickup in Brunswick tomorrow. Last night at the Tampa TA I saw a Panther truck towing a Pontiac Grand Am, I was thinking it must be for personal use but that seems odd.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Little Rock, AR. Getting ready to meet our new fleet owners and move into the new (to us) truck!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MT in Gaffney SC. Just turned down load to Lakeland FL. Want to head towards home, running low on supplies. Home is Milwaukee, I wouldn't mind seeing my wife and dog this weekend.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
At home in Decatur, Alabama. Thirteen straight weeks out before heading home; sure feels good sleeping in own bed.