Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Burp...excuse me...
cg5269820877420.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm surprised you don't have your sights set on going home you are not that far
I am home. Got the paid empty move. I was number 2 on a 1 a day Fargo board. Now I'm 1 of 2 on a 5 a day Minneapolis board. I should get a load tomorrow. Did you make it to Sauk Centre?

Reactions: ntimevan

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Finally headed back east. Not going to make the auction, but my sister will. This is a big reason I don't like being an employee. My plans are important to me; their freight is important to them. Guess who wins. Of course, I could've said I have to be in court. That's the excuse of the day in the trucking world. But my reason for going home is irrelevant. I mentioned it was important to get home, and now I'm on the outside looking in. Just glad my sis will be there; that's all I've got to say.

I totally understand where your coming from. I was in the LTL industry for 15 years. Every time I wanted off or needed off for a day or go home early it never happen. At the end I would just take off a day ect. That's why for me this works out for the best as you well know. Hope better luck for you next time.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I totally understand where your coming from. I was in the LTL industry for 15 years. Every time I wanted off or needed off for a day or go home early it never happen. At the end I would just take off a day ect. That's why for me this works out for the best as you well know. Hope better luck for you next time.

I know how it is. Just needed to vent to my peeps. ;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: Bison SD aka home....Good morning Gang....got a good fire going, my coffee....life is good.....:) Back to the wood pile today....and maybe change the oil

I was wondering about this Text picture you sent me ...Who was you talking about ..Lmao

Attachments

• 1445377926922.jpg
    1445377926922.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 39