October Locations and Banter

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Duh... There is a sticky thread just for email addresses Pete.... Contact information
I realize that since you placed that info there, you are obviously aware of it. For me though, I had seen it before.....but long forgotten about it. I don't know how you access the forums, but 95% of the time or more these days I'm using my phone. When I am using my phone, it is set to pull up the threads which are new or have new posts in them. I seldom, if ever, look at the Load One forum (or any other forum for that matter) in it's entirety.

In short, I can see how Pete would have overlooked that info :D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I concur i always go direct to the latest posts. I have no idea what stickies there are. When i have looked for something specific i have never thought to myself hey maybe there is a stikie.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Hope all is well been a while sense I posted. I quit driving over the road got home sick I guess you could say and driving over the road became a hassle it seemed so I left. And got local work. I was gonna quit anyways to go to the police academy in the spring anyways. But hope all is good with you guys hope you all are getting great miles.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Hope all is well been a while sense I posted. I quit driving over the road got home sick I guess you could say and driving over the road became a hassle it seemed so I left. And got local work. I was gonna quit anyways to go to the police academy in the spring anyways. But hope all is good with you guys hope you all are getting great miles.
Good to hear from ya Chris! :thumbup:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
As an FYI I am just glad that our fearless Canadian moderator is doing well. Apparently someone decided to have a heart attack during his home time! Never let it be said that I am more stressful than a spouse!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
As an FYI I am just glad that our fearless Canadian moderator is doing well. Apparently someone decided to have a heart attack during his home time! Never let it be said that I am more stressful than a spouse!
More info please? Sounds like he must be in recovery?

Best wishes Ken!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
He is doing ok. I will let him post all of the details. He should be going home tonight.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
This is Ken...Tuesday morning my heart went into defibb for about 12 hrs. Then snapped into regular rythem. Numerous tests later and a stint later..look like a pin cushion..

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
This is Ken...Tuesday morning my heart went into defibb for about 12 hrs. Then snapped into regular rythem. Numerous tests later and a stint later..look like a pin cushion..

Glad you're okay man, and thank God you were home and not on the road!

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I told him we totally could have taken care of this in our shop.

Never doubt George and Raymond!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Got pills out the kazoo! And in good spirits.probably take an extra week off just to settle my nerves..my chest was so sore and painful..190 mile ride in ambulance. Thought it was time to meet the real BIG BOSS!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ken: let Juju mother you for a while, and consider it a warning: do what the docs suggest [diet & exercise wise] cause we'd like you to stick around, ok?
And not just to poke, either, though that's pretty reliable fun on a slow day.
;)