October Locations and Banter

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Did you ever here the saying, never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man? And you can always tell a mans intelligence level when he/she opens their mouth!
Exactly!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, got the call from the shop, they've been over the van, under the hood, tracing wiring, can't find a thing but a little corrosion on connectors.. cleaned up, tightened up, back together.. hope we're good. Going to get it in a bit. Hopefully run a local or two (appt on Wed).. then make some $$.

Dale

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Cant believe I havent got of Battle Creek today.
HEY....it worked for Guido! :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Hi all. its been very slow for me so far this month. im in service at home since saturday.i had a phone call from dispatch @8pm saying they have nothing for me now but what is the least amount i will run for? they said there is alot of freight @detroit area but not for our normal rate so will i accept less? it kind of took me by suprise anybody else get a phone call like this? i'm not sure i want to run for less, but if i can't get a load? what do you all think? thanks

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi all. its been very slow for me so far this month. im in service at home since saturday.i had a phone call from dispatch @8pm saying they have nothing for me now but what is the least amount i will run for? they said there is alot of freight @detroit area but not for our normal rate so will i accept less? it kind of took me by suprise anybody else get a phone call like this? i'm not sure i want to run for less, but if i can't get a load? what do you all think? thanks

BIG question is....Define less.....