October banter and locations.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded in Las Vegas, NV
Serviced sprinter, good shop here. In-out, 1hour.
Ready for no loads in Vegas.
Maybe I'll go see President's arrival at ground zero here.

Sent from my i-sung.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Been available in Denver since Thursday morning; no dice. Three calls Friday, two today. Still here. Broker says Grand Island, NE; I wonder if it's necessary to DH 400 miles from a city this big.
I would have started DH Saturday morning and be in a better place Monday morning! Just my opinion.
EP would have been my choice...IMO
Yep, El Paso, Kansas City, or Des Moines. One of this three with KC in third. LOL. But then again I don't know where his company gets freight out of?

Reactions: ntimevan

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ontario CA, last week I transferred a load to another driver to Texas @.73. Last night, transferred another load to Memphis @.60.

You will get out, the current average waiting I've seen, ranges from 24 hrs to 4 days. There were always 5-7 vans sitting at the T/A. Don't know how many actually DH out though.

Reactions: NorthernBill

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ontario CA, last week I transferred a load to another driver to Texas @.73. Last night, transferred another load to Memphis @.60.

You will get out, the current average waiting I've seen, ranges from 24 hrs to 4 days. There were always 5-7 vans sitting at the T/A. Don't know how many actually DH out though.
Transferring loads?
Are you in the business of warehousing and load holding now?

Sent from my i-sung.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Transferring loads?
Are you in the business of warehousing and load holding now?

Sent from my i-sung.

Lol..no.

Majority of the time I picked up shipments from the facilities that most expediters do not have access or equipments to move them. I do that, part of my specialty. Besides, I like home every night thing. Lol...

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This grey cloud really needs to go away ... missed a month from Viral pneumonia.... after a quick run (met my daily minimum AGAIN!) I'm stranded in Perrysburg as I'm afraid to drive with a 101 degree fever ! Glands on throat look like golf balls sticking out ! NyQuil Out of service and zombie time. If no bingo in the morning the wife and brother are coming to save me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Running out of ideas for dinner! Any ideas?
Food_Meat_Chittlins_2_Cleaning.JPG