October banter and locations.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Silly me, tho, if I get a run chasing Worn Out from Chi to SFO, I'd take it. I love long runs and being West. What I know now, though, is that if I go to Denver, I won't sit there again.

Where I don't wanna go is South, not with Nate coming in. If I went into Alabama and played submarine, I'd be ruined.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Silly me, tho, if I get a run chasing Worn Out from Chi to SFO, I'd take it. I love long runs and being West. What I know now, though, is that if I go to Denver, I won't sit there again.

Where I don't wanna go is South, not with Nate coming in. If I went into Alabama and played submarine, I'd be ruined.
Come West young man! We can tour the San Andreas Fault together. Mailer can be the tour guide

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Come West young man! We can tour the San Andreas Fault together. Mailer can be the tour guide

Hahaha....going to drop in OR tomorrow but should be back in LA this weekend.

If I don't get back in time to be your tour guide, just remove your van's struts and shocks but leave the springs. That should give you about 9.3 on the quake scale. Lol...

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just noticed I had no more "Pilot Points", they said point program is over

Just noticed I had no more "Pilot Points", they said point program is over

What card do you have? I just checked mine, they're still there.
Mine are still there also. WOM musta had his washed away in Houston. Lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I've always considered Denver one of them,,,,deliver in the AM , get some sleep and give dispatch the business day and then move on that evening and be in position by next business day in the city of your choice...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
well DOH...dang I misread....LOL
fe847a4d02f9f7b151a503ee543c9a13.gif

Just Shocking news ...

Almost to Waco ...

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.