Owner/Operator
Work day... shift 10-6...:)
6ce8650187c8caef9e272434644539f4.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: VSprinter

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Ran a Joliet, IL to Lincoln, NE. Wife and I stopped at a drive in that will be profiled on Diners Drive Ins and Dives on Friday night at 9:30pm.

I really enjoyed traveling through Iowa. Ntimevan, your state is very welcoming to travelers. Clean and plenty of rest areas on I-80. Roads well maintained. Very, very windy today though! Otherwise great weather but chilly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app
I love that show!

Reactions: RedBird

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Several years ago Polaris was going to shut down that plant and move everything to Mexico.

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah but the CPM works out !

Okkk 7 hours for a 4 hour shift. Maybe 6 hours. Knock out your shopping once a week to lower that CPM. Did you ever get that snow plow for your pickup. You could plow the parking lot for extra cha-ching. Even plow that Cow-patty restaurant you worked at on your way home.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
am scouting out locations close to work to bring the sprinter up for the winter...and leave it parked...for a back up over nighter when the weather and driving conditions suck...AND for back to back shifts so I can avoid this happening too much to cut travelling time and expenses,,,