October banter and locations.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't over extend myself ... I know my limits ... I am NOT a drive allnighter with no sleep .. I don't start 700 miles at 10 pm .. kinda turning into a daytime expediter like Ovm was ...

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app
That's the recipe for success.
People think that if they drive at night they will make more. That disrupts your sleeping patterns and later on your health prevents you from driving, creates all sorts of issues.

Sent from my i-sung.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
300e9ac9870de5e5d029527e6095d1a9.jpg

I wonder how OVM is doing ...?

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't over extend myself ... I know my limits ... I am NOT a drive allnighter with no sleep .. I don't start 700 miles at 10 pm .. kinda turning into a daytime expediter like Ovm was ...

That's the recipe for success.
People think that if they drive at night they will make more. That disrupts your sleeping patterns and later on your health prevents you from driving, creates all sorts of issues.

Sent from my i-sung.
there is many studies been done on shift work and their health hazards...the body needs a rythym...swing shifts like you guys are doing are basically unhealthy...Now the "REAL" men can snicker at this...so be it...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Just great...worked my first 8 hour shift on Wednesday....5 hrs on cash and 3 stocking shelves....next shift this Saturday...
Now back on the wood pile....someone dumped a mighty oak up at the dump...what a stroke of luck...quartered and drawn already, I have to just pretty much cut to about 16" and split!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Just great...worked my first 8 hour shift on Wednesday....5 hrs on cash and 3 stocking shelves....next shift this Saturday...
Now back on the wood pile....someone dumped a mighty oak up at the dump...what a stroke of luck...quartered and drawn already, I have to just pretty much cut to about 16" and split!
Just went back to the dump and reloaded on what I could get at about 1/2 a pick up load... might be another 2 weeks of burn time! Cha Ching...:)