Obama's mistake

greg334

Veteran Expediter
If our great president was smart, he would have taken the $3.4B that he added to our debt and given $11,067,271 to each and every person in the country to stimulate the economy.

It would have worked.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Might have been smart IF you were really trying to fix the economy. Giving 11k to citizens doesn't provide control.
Politicians of either side have no interest in giving up that said control.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL! What are you smoking!?!? This is not about a economic recovery and there was/is no chance in h*ll that they want the people to have that kind of money...

1st of all they would have to "adjust" the mount for the lower income people to get a bigger sure then those in the middle class so to make up for the "social injustice"....and they ain't given the poor / lower income any money..if they did that, they wouldn't need the fed "Entitlement" handouts and wel-fare to keep them on their side....

Give money to the "people"....please....:rolleyes::p:confused::D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think we have an arithmetic blooper but then I haven't eaten yet so I could be miscalculating due to hunger interference. If you take $3.4 Trillion of debt divided by 310 Million people that's about $11,000 per person. Now, if you don't give a penny to any criminal aliens, any former criminal aliens, any incarcerated criminals or any juveniles then you are up to a pretty nice number per person although I won't hazard a guess as to what that is.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
OHHHH!!! The presidents minions just came out and said this will be a "Different" type of SOTU speech..he is going to tell the people he knows that they are hurting with the unemployment and that he won;t rest until he spends more money on education and on a "job works" program to get a handle on the unemployment.....sounds like another "Stimulus" bill is on the way.....you know like the one that didn't work the last time around....and it also sounds like he didn't ear the people in the last elections when they screamed "NO MORE SPENDING"...but more then anything, it sounds like he is "kicking off his re-election campaign.....:rolleyes:

Nascar updates on the Speed Channel start at 1800 and go till 2300....too bad Barrett Jackson auction is over....

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
If our great president was smart, he would have taken the $3.4B that he added to our debt and given $11,067,271 to each and every person in the country to stimulate the economy.

It would have worked.

According to Pelosi the only way to stimulate the economy is to extend the unemployment benefits.:cool: