Obama's First 100 Days Promise Bold, Radical Action

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I don't know how much of this i buy into, but if half of it is true, we are in for a much of trouble!

link for the article is below.

Obama's First 100 Days Promise Bold, Radical Action

Press Action just received a draft copy of President-elect Obama’s agenda for his first 100 days in office. This draft agenda, received from a trusted source inside the Obama transition team headquarters in Chicago, outlines the top 10 priorities of the Obama administration, effective Jan. 20, 2009.
The document is breathtaking in how the list of priorities goes against almost everything Obama promised (or avoided discussing) during his campaign for president. Kudos to Obama! Let’s hope the reactionary forces in Washington don’t derail these initiatives. Please distribute widely and do whatever you can to support Obama as he works to implement these bold, yet perfectly reasonable, initiatives when he takes office. If this is what he’s planning to implement during his first 100 days in office, imagine what he has planned for his remaining time in office. Here’s the list of priorities. Read it and weep with joy!
1. Immediately cease all military operations in Iraq. Order military commanders to ensure all combat military personnel are transported back to the United States within 30 days. Order military commanders to begin the process of dismantling any infrastructure constructed as part of the occupation of Iraq. U.S. civilian and military leaders must coordinate with Iraqi officials and the public on keeping in place any infrastructure that the Iraqis could use for their benefit. The dismantling of all infrastructure must be completed by July 1.

2. Immediately cease all military operations in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Order military commanders to ensure all combat military personnel are transported back to the United States within 30 days. Order military commanders to begin the process of dismantling any infrastructure constructed as part of the occupation of Afghanistan. U.S. civilian and military leaders must coordinate with Afghan officials and the public on keeping in place any infrastructure that the Afghans could use for their benefit. The dismantling of all infrastructure must be completed by July 1.

3. Order Department of Defense leadership to move forward with dismantling all U.S. military bases, posts, camps and installations currently located in other countries around the world. U.S. civilian and military leaders must coordinate with officials and the public from the host nations about keeping in place any infrastructure that the host nations could use for their benefit. The dismantling of all military infrastructure on foreign soil must be completed by Dec. 31.

4. Implement a restitution plan for the Iraqi people to compensate them for the destruction of their nation caused by the sanctions enacted in 1990 and the U.S.-led military invasion in 2003. A third-party organization will be selected to ensure every Iraqi adult receives $10,000 a year for the next 10 years to compensate them for the disruption of their lives caused by the sanctions, invasion and occupation.

5. Impose an immediate cut-off of all U.S. foreign aid to Israel. Request an emergency meeting of the United Nations to discuss an immediate response to Israel’s murderous occupation of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Authorize emergency aid to the Palestinians, including food, medicine and other necessities, as well as military arms to allow them to defend themselves from Israeli occupation and repression. Inform the Palestinians and other nations in the region that they will have the full political support of the United States to defend themselves against Israeli aggression.

6. Order an immediate end to the U.S. embargo against Cuba and work toward restoring full diplomatic and economic ties with the nation. Implement a restitution plan for the Cuban people to compensate them for the deprivation to their nation caused by the embargo.

7. Order an immediate closing of the Guantánamo Bay Detention Camp in Cuba and the immediate release of all people detained at the facility. If no other nation will allow them entry, the former detainees must be given permanent resident status in the United States and must be given financial compensation for the amount of time they were detained.

8. Grant pardons and the immediate release to all people in U.S. federal, state and local prisons and jails for crimes related to nonviolent drug offenses. Work with Congress toward enacting legislation legalizing all drugs.

9. Suspend all activities at the National Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency and other U.S. intelligence agencies until activities have been reviewed to ensure they comport with U.S. laws and civil liberties.

10. Create a top-level agency within the Department of Defense with a mandate to defend the environment inside the United States against destructive actions by humans, including destructive actions by fellow agencies within the Department of Defense. The agency also would have the mandate to work with other nations on attempting to clean up heavily contaminated toxic waste sites that have been abandoned by the U.S. military.

Press Action

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This has got to be someone's sick joke. If not, it will be interesting to see what President Biden does come March.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The more i read it, the more im thinking it is just that, a joke or BS, but like i said, if even half of it is true, lookout!

PS: I just looked into Action Press, seems they are backed with cash from Moveon.org.........can you say george soros.......

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That may be his list for santa but can't be true. Nobody could be that totally insanely foolish. Obama is definitely a fool, as are his koolaid supporters, but surely he's got at least some advisers with at least a little bit of a brain who will tone him down some.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The source of this fantasy is obviously a wacko left-wing blogsite, with no credibility whatsoever. Looking at some of the other articles, it's clear that the participants are the William Ayers types of radical leftists that like to publish their delusions for the benefit of others that live in their dream world. However, it wouldn't come as a surprise to see these types of radicals and sociaists become more influential within the new administration during the coming year.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Press Action. Consider the source before you get to worked up. These people make the stupid stuff I write look intelligent and believable.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I don't know who has the smaller pinhead: the person who though this nonsense up or the people who would actually believe it...I smell George Noury.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I'll be honest I didn't vote for Obama, but I will give him a chance. I hope he proves us all wrong and does a good job. I don't think that is a bad thing to hope for.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Joe, no it isn't and we need to give him the benefit of the doubt. We just have to be wary that we aren't the turtle giving the scorpion the ride across the lake.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
True LIBERIALISM against CONSERVATISM! I'm going to get a FAMILY pack of RED BANDANA"S!!