Obama's Cairo Speech/Apology

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Threats have to be eliminated. If the choice is all Americans dead or all of the radicals, terrorists etc. dead then I vote for all of them being dead by whatever means necessary, whatever means.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
the word algebra is Islamic the base presses are Greek and Egyptian in nature but actually come from around the world .

the magnetic compass was being used 700 to 1000 years before Islam even existed by the Norse and in China. as where several navigation tools, the mariner's astrolabe precursor of the sextant was invented in pre-Islam Spain or possibly before

calligraphy started with the caveman

people talk about a peaceful and tolerant face of Islam which it does have but it is a small silent minority.the rest appears to be very accepting of the extreme fanatics.

in other words you can claim your not at war with a group but it does no good when they are at war with you.

until Islam decides to clean up it's own yard there is no point in trying to pretend any move you make will be productive it might make you feel good that your doing something but the effect is just spinning your wheels

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Well done Turtle. Probably the most intelligent post I've read here in the forums of EO. You could not be anymore correct and to the others here I would take Turtles and Sun Tzu's advice and "Know thine enemy".

Also, I'd like to recognize Greg on his explanations of the questions the original poster had about Obama's claims that he had made in his speech.

DougTravels

Not a Member
Excellent post Turtle!

Except for a few naive "Charles Bronson-aka kill em all" type posts a very good thread!

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
World history, as we know it, is a series of footnotes on war. While it's interesting to know who invented algebra or chicken noodle soup, the historical record of humankind is overwhelmed by war and conquest.

Two great civilizations, Judao-Christian versus Islam, seem inevitably headed for a cataclysmic showdown, maybe within a decade. Pray to heaven, we have clear-eyed military leaders keeping a vigilant watch on radical cells of Islamic fundamentalists who might get their hands on nukes from Pakistan or North Korea.

Don't get lulled into a false sense of security because we've enjoyed an extended period of peace. Human history teaches us we are not one people. Like it or not, we are a warrior species. Hardwired that way over the millennia.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Two great civilizations, Judao-Christian versus Islam, seem inevitably headed for a cataclysmic showdown, maybe within a decade. Pray to heaven, we have clear-eyed military leaders keeping a vigilant watch on radical cells of Islamic fundamentalists who might get their hands on nukes from Pakistan or North Korea.

If you are correct about a cataclysmic showdown no military leader, president or anyone else will save you except for our Lord Jesus Christ. If you truly believe what you say I suggest you repent and ask for forgiveness of your sins and place it in his hands.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Two great civilizations, Judao-Christian versus Islam, seem inevitably headed for a cataclysmic showdown, maybe within a decade. Pray to heaven, we have clear-eyed military leaders keeping a vigilant watch on radical cells of Judao-Christian fundamentalists who might get their hands on nukes from the U.S., Canada or Britain.

warlordblee

Seasoned Expediter
Layoutshooter your vile language towards Democrats makes me sick. What a sad website to allow this type of individual to spew garbage.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Layoutshooter your vile language towards Democrats makes me sick. What a sad website to allow this type of individual to spew garbage.

Not to worry, I spew the same toward the Re-Bum-Li-cans. I can do that. At least for now this is still a free country and POLITICAL speech is what was intended to be protected by the 1st Amendment. Like I have said before, I aford polititions the same respect that they show me. They seem to forget that they are NOT in charge. They work for US, not the other way around.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

What's sad is that you only see a problem with the right commenting about the democrats but not a word about our liberal members who at times match anyone for hate speech toward conservatives.