ObAMA/OsAMA - The difference is just a little bs

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Parts of that interview were aired on Fox 2 news in Detroit today. The spin was that the Republicans, mainly Palin, were using it as a last minute pitch to discredit Obama. Not one work about how damaging his energy policies would be. The interview that it was taken from was in San Francisco in January and largely un-reported anywhere but right-wing talk radio. The clip was of Obama speaking, not someone else. Layoutshooter

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
You are entitled to your opinion.

You are also not my editor.

The readership of The Clarion increased by 30% when I began to write Pressing The Issue. My style was very controversial, or at least it was viewed as such. Why? Because I wrote about failed Guvment (Thank You Fred Sanford) programs; welfare con-artists; handouts; revolving door policies at state colleges for dopers, drug dealers, and thieves; over-paid college professors who are God haters, etc....

And you are absolutely wrong by saying that I don't like Muslims. I was a mortgage broker for KLM Mortgage in Sharonville, OH and it is a Muslim owned business. The owner and myself would have lunch with his family and friends on a regular basis. Feel free to call him anytime. He likes to be called Freddy.

I do not agree with the doctrines of the Koran and I will continue to shine light on those misguided teachings.

Funny, a Muslim employer gives me great liberty to voice my beliefs regarding the foundational text of his religion, but non-Muslims react with greater vengeance.

Possibly it is due to a lack of conviction, or maybe they are under conviction regarding their standing in Christ. Muslims will die for their convictions, but most Americans won't even work up a good sweat; it is simply easier to cast disparaging remarks toward those who prick their conscious.

And since you asked.....

The correlation between terrorism and abortion lies in the fact that terrorists deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (i.e. innocent persons). Now I ask you, "What could be more innocent than an unborn child?"

Don't even bother...the answer is concrete and set in stone.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
And since you asked.....

The correlation between terrorism and abortion lies in the fact that terrorists deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (i.e. innocent persons). Now I ask you, "What could be more innocent than an unborn child?"

Don't even bother...the answer is concrete and set in stone.
Like I said, it's a stretch. In an abortion, a single "innocent, unborn child" is 'targeted', and the safety of the mother, and certainly all others in attendance and within the building and vicinity are not disregarded. Terrorism is a single act directed so as to strike fear and terror into as many people as possible, killing as many people as possible, without regard to who gets caught up in the collateral damage, in fact, the more collateral damage the better.

If people were routinely setting off bombs in abortion clinics, in order to perform the abortion, yeah, then you'd have a case for similarity. Otherwise, it's a stretch, a really long one.

How many abortions has Obama himself performed, or were performed specifically at his direction? How many people has Osama killed, or have been killed specifically at his direction. Yeah, they're nearly indistinguishable from each other. Thank God for the little bs.

If it weren't for all of the previous attempts by you to point out a link between Obama and Muslims, the above backtracking would be funny. Instead, it's, no, strike that, it's still funny.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Osama Obama will start his directed killing not long after the election assuming he wins. There has NEVER been a marxist take over anywhere on the globe that was bloodless. Examples: Russia, China, Viet Nam, Cambodia, Cuba, the list goes on and on. Obama's friends supported those type of actions therefore Obama supports them. You only hang with those you agree with. Watch out of Powell is made Secretary of Defense. Shoot, watch our for Powell period. Layoutshooter

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Why would you call him Osama Obama when that's clearly not his name? Has the Rev succeeded in confusing you, too? It's Barack. Say it out loud. It sounds exactly like a chicken.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, it just sounds cool!!! Like Rockin' Ronnie, Or Jokin Johnnie, Sassy Sarah etc. You see, I have little to no respect for ANY of these goobers. They are ONLY interested in power and control. I don't trust any of them either. The other reason for saying Osama Obama is that I can say it. I feel like it. They have yet to take that away although it is coming soon. IS there not a story floating around about the FBI investigating someone who used Osama Obama's middle name at a McCain/Palin rally? Layoutshooter

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
That is what makes America such a great nation.

We can both express our opinions openly and freely.

I have no problem agreeing that it is a stretch, but as you previously stated, it got you to view the post.

That was the purpose.

We see it everyday in the newspapers, on the internet, on billboard ads, etc.

Whether or not you clicked on any of the links does not really matter. The title of the post got you to look.

Everything else is merely conjecture on your part.

Just because someone points out the negative aspects of the Koran (I can give you chapter and verse) that clearly indicates the teaching on the destruction of all non-Muslims does not signify that someone hates them.

And FYI...I love everybody...even you.

I love them so much that I pray for them on a daily basis.

I have a list of my elected officials from mayor to our current president.

Additionally, I'd say we would be better off praying for Mahmud AHMADI-NEJAD than lauching an airstrike against him, but should the next president decide that is the best course of action...then I will stand behind his decision, regardless if he received my vote or not.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"Whether or not you clicked on any of the links does not really matter. The title of the post got you to look.

Everything else is merely conjecture on your part."

It's no conjecture. You used a misleading headline, a lie, to get your point across. You even tried to justify it as Journalism 101.

As for the Koran, yeah, it says that in there, provided you interpret it that way and take it out of context. If you interpret it in context, it's not much different at all with what it says in the Bible. Onward Christian Soldiers.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Political correctness, by its very nature, squashes free speech and free thought. Just look at all the politically un-correct things you can say now that will get you into trouble. It's all based in Multiculturalism.

Multiculturalism leads to politically correct language. Such language must be consistent with multiculturalist principles. This means that language should 1) not favor one group over another, 2) not infringe on any group's right to sovereignty, 3) not interfere with the peaceful relationship of any minority group with those from other groups, 4) not hinder society (i.e., the state) in its attempts to protect cultural groups (social, economic, and ethnic minorities) whose views are declared to be equally valid and who have the "right" to equal opportunity, integrity, and point of view, and 5) not promote stereotypes of any kind.

Political correctness supplies a language through which it is easy to be a victim and always someone or something that can be blamed. Think of terms like "culturally deprived," "developmentally challenged". Political correctness involves a lot of people attempting to explain the reasons for their lack of great success. These victim-type explanations or excuses generally include the idea that a person is having a rough time because of his particular race or gender. Essentially, political correctness is a way to rationalize who you are and why you are not better than what or who you are.

Victims are taught that their failures and suffering are invariably the result of some unfair and rectifiable condition that social engineers could remedy if the insensitive would simply let them. People are led to believe that the world should be a place where they never suffer disappointment or failure. Of course, the truth is that people can fail and that individuals are unequal in talents and achievements.

Multiculturalism, and thus politically correct speech, is an invention of Liberalism. And there you have it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep, Osama Obama will go after free speech, real easy with the press in your pocket. Layoutshooter

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Oh yeah, I remember now.

Kentucky...Bible belt.

You have heard the Gospel.

I'd say you are simply under conviction.

It is evidenced by your lashing out and calling me a liar.

I can't imagine you be so angry on the inside. Moreover, it isn't really necessary.

Actually, it is not my interpretation of the Koran. That is only the foundational evidence. The second witness was the wife of my former boss who was a Muslim by conversion. She told me plainly, "If push comes to shove...my husband would exercise the elimination on any non-Muslim...including you."

Additionally the Bible is also quite clear regarding the mindset of their culture. Every Muslim that I have met agrees that their origin began with Ishmael.

Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Wild man?

His hand will be against every man?

It doesn't take a quantum leap in Biblical scholarship to understand the verses.

You can think whatever you so desire.

You can cast dispersions all day long.

It doesn't bother me at all.

I will not give you the satisfaction of trying to anger me as it seems to be much to your delight.

What matters is "What saith the scriptures."

Romans 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

You believe what you want to believe. I'll believe God.