Obama makes another good move

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
And then there's the one in another thread who joined 2½ years ago and finally made their first post yesterday, asking a typical innocuous question in seemingly newbie-ish fashion, but using the language of someone comfortable in their surroundings, and a question that anyone who's read anything at all here would already know the answer to. I'm just sayin'...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So what if it is Doug? There is nothing wrong with him cept he's a Lib....and he sure is entitled to his opinion...I don't understand the feelings in here...

Nothing to do with his being a lib. He was "banished" for other reasons. Multiple infractions, etc. He was a "bad boy" so to speak. We allow TalCal101 and he is BEYOND liberal!!

We allow you, who knows what you are!!!??!! :p We do know that you have a very large "stuff stirring" paddle!!! :D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got that right...Dougs paddle was a bit bigger yet though and did not know when to back off...BUT still....making him out like a plaque?

If this were a liberal leaning site the 8 is Enough bunch would be banned as well....and Joe...you are 1 of 8...*LOL*

I am NOT!!! I am an easy going peace maker!!! ;)

Why would I be banned on a lib site? Do I call lib members nasty foul names? Other than liberal of course.

It was NOT his opinion or politics.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd be like me saying...Hey Greg you are full of crap and always state the obvious...of course there is going to be another economic collapse as there will always be some sort of recovery...it makes the world go around....like saying I predict it will go dark tonight...sheesh...

The common American gives not a rats azzz what is going to happen in 5-10-15 yrs down the road....as long as they are working again...the family is working..they could care less what the EU or Asia is doing...they can't see beyond there front yard..;)

Not me, I CARE!! I don't give a flip what happens in Europe though. Maybe this time they can wipe themselves out completely WITHOUT pulling us into it!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hate to say it...over the last what many years we've sure done a number on ourselves....we may self destruct before them

Don't include me in that "WE"!!! I had NOTHING to do with it!!!

Just wait and see, now that Ragman has made be benevolent dictator of Michigan you will see how things should REALLY be done. Now, how long will it take to erase all evidence of Detroit/Grand Rapids/Saginaw/Bay City/Flint etc?

It is going to be SOOOO nice when the population of Michigan is SOOOO small that I know everyone's name!! :p

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Finally we get confirmation that alternate realities exist. Or the OP is clinically insane. No other possibility.

Oops...forgot two others. Or maybe he's a fiction writer, or an aspiring comedian.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The only good move and i wouldn't even call it a good one is a "bowel move"-ment, to "crap" all over the people.....