Obama Had Close Ties to Top Saudi Adviser at Early Age

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
With cheese and chips, but I'm good either way. :)

I was raised in Cincinnati, grew up on White Castles. But after living back down in the south again for lo these many years, I find that I like the mustard kick of Krystal. I stand before you, head hung in shame.

However, I'd drive right past both to get some
GoldStarChili.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
YOU should be ashamed Beemer, Krystal Burgers are a sorry substitute for REAL food. I like mine with cheese, mustard and catsup, no pickles. And fries. There used to be a 12 cent hamburger joint in my home town called Howard's, it is no longer there. Much like White Castle on they had malts!!! White Castle did not at the time. The malts were sooooooooo thick you got a hernia trying to drink them through a straw!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Boy, 12 cent burgers (15 cents at McDonalds) I am really dating my self!! Layoutshooter

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Oh God Howards.

How about Bray's?

The first time I bought the mighty whitey ones they were a simple Nickel.

The last time I bought them they were 59 cents, and I got rather sick too.

theBeemer

Not a Member
YOU should be ashamed Beemer, Krystal Burgers are a sorry substitute for REAL food. I like mine with cheese, mustard and catsup, no pickles. And fries. There used to be a 12 cent hamburger joint in my home town called Howard's, it is no longer there. Much like White Castle on they had malts!!! White Castle did not at the time. The malts were sooooooooo thick you got a hernia trying to drink them through a straw!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Boy, 12 cent burgers (15 cents at McDonalds) I am really dating my self!! Layoutshooter

I can remember 12 cent White Castles..I like Krystals, the chili cheese pups are the (bomb) ...But afriad Im going to have to join Turtle at the Skyline....:D

theBeemer

Not a Member

I can remember 12 cent White Castles..I like Krystals, the chili cheese pups are the (bomb) ...But afraid Im going to have to join Turtle at the Skyline....:D