November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Good morning gang. Looks like it is shaping up to be the start of a busy day! :cool:

Wow Florida was great nice sunny weather..but now in Atlanta hopefully will be a good area to get back rolling again..so hoping you are correct in today going to be busy John

guido4475

Not a Member
Lesson learned....although my life has changed since coming to Load One as far as buying high quality items, years ago, (4) while at a different carrier, who paid less, and money was not nearly as good,I bought a 1/2 drill from Harbor Freight,,,, $35.00 I used it only 4 times since buying it...how bad can it be?...while drilling a hole in the floor with a holesaw yesterday, The case of this supposedly "Good Deal" broke in half, literally...Drill smoking, on it's way to a meltdown...So, off to Home Depot I went and bought a Ridgid brand, which is guaranteed for life, while 3 times the cost, but no worries about replacement ever again...so, in other words, don't buy cheap, it will come back to bite you in the long run...

Just my 2 cents worth....

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you would have put that $35 into bitcoins (4) years ago you could be living on an island right now.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
She must of gotten lucky..... always puts a smile on any ones face.

maybe she laughed because she knew I was screwed....They wouldn't release the load...not due to be released till tonight....and now they are closed here.....it is going to be "Lets Make a Deal" as far as D time is concerned...I hate what is coming...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
maybe she laughed because she knew I was screwed....They wouldn't release the load...not due to be released till tonight....and now they are closed here.....it is going to be "Lets Make a Deal" as far as D time is concerned...I hate what is coming...

this has turned out to be the load from hell...hope they get it resolved today.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

So much for meeting up in Walton today....