November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning, 2 1/2 days= 5 loads. I think I got a taste of running local, now I need the weekend off to recover :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning, 2 1/2 days= 5 loads. I think I got a taste of running local, now I need the weekend off to recover :p

wimp....LOL....I am 4/4......just keep rolling....first rule of expediting ....Never quit in the middle of a roll....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
wimp....LOL....I am 4/4......just keep rolling....first rule of expediting ....Never quit in the middle of a roll....

yeah I had planned to keep going, but my last one (Milwaukee to Warren Mi.) got a little messed up no one was there to rec early this morning so ended up with about an hour of sleep and 50 miles from my bed. Plus was being pulled by the Lions-Bears game this weekend haha. Yeah I wimped out :p

P.S.- got to drive through a little stow storm coming through Kalamazoo, first snow I've seen this season (return of the death grip on the steering wheel). OVM were you in Chicago Heights yesterday? As I was waiting for the load info, a Load One sprinter drove by looked just like yours.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
yeah I had planned to keep going, but my last one (Milwaukee to Warren Mi.) got a little messed up no one was there to rec early this morning so ended up with about an hour of sleep and 50 miles from my bed. Plus was being pulled by the Lions-Bears game this weekend haha. Yeah I wimped out :p

P.S.- got to drive through a little stow storm coming through Kalamazoo, first snow I've seen this season (return of the death grip on the steering wheel). OVM were you in Chicago Heights yesterday? As I was waiting for the load info, a Load One sprinter drove by looked just like yours.
Nope...I was heading south.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang. Looks like it is shaping up to be the start of a busy day! :cool:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good.. Ive had a mess this week, gotta make some $ today :)

me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

I've had a busy week and still not made money...LMAO.....a trip to Waynes in Toledo cancelled most of my earnings...:)