November winds of change, banter, and a surprise whoopee cushion

guido4475

Not a Member
Had a nice Thanksgiving dinner yesterday with my family....today, it is Thanksgiving dinner with Trina and her family...Disappointed that the wet bar lacked the proper drinking material....such as Jameson's....had to settle for Captain Morgan...

I have so much to be thankful for....each year it gets better and better..It wouldn't of all been possible without God and Load One.

Let us all be thankful for our blessings.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at Load1 and to all the great people who drive
for a great company. God Bless you drivers who are away from home Happy
Thanksgiving. :cool:

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Thanksgiving all, hope everyone is safe and where they wanted to be for this holiday. It has been a great year for us, with so many things to be thankful for. Have a great day all

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Nice meal. I ate way too much. Had a dozen of our drivers and Brian and Joe up for dinner. Just all relaxing, eating dessert and watching out Lions kick some butt!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thanks john for a nice dinner. Our first away from home and we enjoyed it. Ate way to much good food and had good company to boot. Hope everyone else enjoyed their day as well. Time to relax and let everything settle.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Happy Thanksgiving all :)

Had a good day with the family... let the grandkids decorate their own tree, ate lots of turkey, now watchin Frosty!

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sunny cold day here at the office in Taylor. Kind of quiet but fully staffed and working it!

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still November and I'm done with the cold weather. Maybe time to finally do a Laredo run:thumbup:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still November and I'm done with the cold weather. Maybe time to finally do a Laredo run:thumbup:

When I was there last month with no room to sleep before being able to unload. I checked into a motel. It was a rather chilly night (for Laredo). The air was basting in the room. So I turned it off and put on a little heat. Next thing I know, the fire alarm is going off. I guess the heater had not been turned on for quite a while ;)