November Locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Putting stuff back in van , getting ready to roll. Will do a couple quick HONEY-DO S and I'M ready for the phone to ring. Will work on putting more insulation in van while waiting. LETS ALL ROLL.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
From Florence Ky back to Columbus In to Brampton On again. Just finished and back at Monroe Mi for rest. Already have a cross dock pickup to Brampton set up for this afternoon.

Sent from my DROID X2

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the "J" on the north side of Birmingham, AL. Pick up near here later today, heading up near Toronto.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
From Florence Ky back to Columbus In to Brampton On again. Just finished and back at Monroe Mi for rest. Already have a cross dock pickup to Brampton set up for this afternoon.

Why go all the way down to Monroe to sit? There are a couple truckstops downriver to sit at. The Melvindale ts is decent, and their fuel is cheaper than the rest of em. Filled up for $4.05 yesterday.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Hope you left early, cannedmeat.

Both sides of the GWB were MURDER last night and today.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Got a load from Painesville, OH to Greenville, OH. Sitting up at Sorg Dodge in Goshen, IN getting the heater fixed, oil changed and radiator hoses checked. There seems to be a leak but when the van was pressure checked nothing was found. Starting to snow like crazy up here so be careful. 3-5 inches expected near the lake tonight!

BeecherKen

Active Expediter
Tahiti! With a drink in my hand and my toes in the sand. Aw no just woke up. Snow outside. Must still be Michigan.