November Locations

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
sitting in brownsville tx.nothing today ,hope for something tomorrow.if not i might head somewhere else company said border has been slow of late.:(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well I bit the bullet and did the unpaid 'empty move" from home to Taylor to play in the sandbox in the yard with OVM....maybe red hots for lunch down the road later!!! :D

transporter

Expert Expediter
well i am sittin in laredo and no TJ insight. it just aint laredo without tj here. i am going to have my gps looked at to see if it is working right. Who knows i might actually be in baton rouge

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yeap Juju the Pickle Man did his Job!! My daughter Thans you very much!!

Now, Saline Mich to Waterloo Iowa....so lets see, the drive to Taylor from home in Toledo, 46 miles, DH to Saline, 28 miles, the 538 miles to Waterloo...LOL, to h*ll with it...the pay is excellent for ALL miles....:D:rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
well i am sittin in laredo and no TJ insight. it just aint laredo without tj here. i am going to have my gps looked at to see if it is working right. Who knows i might actually be in baton rouge

Well Zack...you've been a very bad boy to keep us wondering where the heck ya been...Did you ever get that nutrisystem thing going? Sure am glad to see you on line!:)

transporter

Expert Expediter
i have been busy with office work, truck impovements and some personal stuff. i took myself off the road alot the last 2 months.
i wanted to get somethings done by the holidays. i did get the nuti system but ashamedly not started yet. i eat alot when stressed. it is a personality flaw i know. but i will start.

besides ovm said i was starting to post to much. that i was starting to threatin his and gregs thread count. and if i didnt stop he was going to open a can of canuck wup azz.

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
Unloaded last night in Chicago. Loaded this morning in Racine, WI headed for Auburn Hills, MI for Friday morning delivery.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
my company keeps coming thru.brownsville to greenville ms 795 miler .2390 miles since sunday total pay 2290 total dead head is 144 miles not ! :D