November Locations

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
dakota let me guess got home 7:45 took shower got something to drink played with dog 4 minutes turned on computer said 6 to 8 words to wife got something to eat logged on to eo and posted i was talking to you.

is that pretty close to accurate.

Darn, man it's almost like you've been watching me :eek:
Make that three dogs and two cats, I've got a full house

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Blairstown , just west of Cedar Rapids , Light snow flurries and VERY strong winds 90miles N.W. of there . The BAD news is GAS just jumped 10 cents today to $ 2.79
Be safe and hold on.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Park Forest, Illinois to Lansing, Michigan...Then off to the office to drop off paperwork...An get the Quallcomm Fixed...I have a severed cord...??? Have no freakin clue how in the world it happened...It was stuck underneath the tracking on my seat???

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Park Forest, Illinois to Lansing, Michigan...Then off to the office to drop off paperwork...An get the Quallcomm Fixed...I have a severed cord...??? Have no freakin clue how in the world it happened...It was stuck underneath the tracking on my seat???

That was your umbilical cord and I cut it when you grew up and went to work with Load One....*LOL*

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice one - could you pick up our mail for us while you are there :D

Great meeting you yesterday TJ - thanks for the autograph :D:p

Your welcome...I do it for my fans ;) Ok now i'm looking for a nice looonnnggg load outta here...I need a huge week an so far it has started off great 3 loads in 3 days...