November Locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At least in the winter it would be a warmer place to sit while getting work done. The owner has a friend that does mechanic work and I went by and let him take a look at the brakes and the driveshaft noise looks like just the front brakes and 1 rotor and also need a carrier bearing for the driveshaft but he cannot do the work until Tuesday or maybe Wed the owner going to shop around for the parts so looks like I m out of service for few days

Bob..would that be like the hanger bearing?

Tough luck Bob...this' ll cost ya almost the whole week OOS and then only 3 weeks till Christmas...timing sucks..

guido4475

Not a Member
Bob..would that be like the hanger bearing?

Tough luck Bob...this' ll cost ya almost the whole week OOS and then only 3 weeks till Christmas...timing sucks..

Talk about timing sucking.....Had a personal matter come up, and I dont know how long I may be out of service..Of course, right before Christmas...

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Geez, sorry to hear, but somewhat calmed that I am not the only one having bad luck. Just lost the best driver I ever had due to not running, and sitting 2-3 day between loads. I really dont blame her, ( Company name withheld ) Not Load 1.. and just before Christmas very bad timing.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
In the Yard at Load 1 need to turn in paper work and get some lunch...

Good to see you this morning Tony! and Call Ultra One and tell them that you haven't gotten your card after almost a month of waiting and that it is now posted on EO that they are "slackin off"...:D

LOL, you really should call them, it i a good program and the showers are topshelf at most TA's and Petro's....

Last edited:

moose

Veteran Expediter
I'm at the Gliders kit heaven ,getting the engine worked on ,no it's not broken ,just running the overhead ,Air2Air pressure testing ,and a new aulternator belt .
on my way to V.A ,on I-81,then looking for a place to hibernate the logbook break.

transporter

Expert Expediter
ovm you been running hard you need your rest.
the last one wasnt a shorty laredo--el paso.
i am waiting to get a load to michigan so john can take me to outback steakhouse for a belated thanksgivin day dinner

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
ovm you been running hard you need your rest.
the last one wasnt a shorty laredo--el paso.
i am waiting to get a load to michigan so john can take me to outback steakhouse for a belated thanksgivin day dinner

I heard your meal is gonna be a Rally's Big Buford combo:D

transporter

Expert Expediter
guido i am one to talk except for last one i have been running shorties for about a week and half.

dakota i was talking to ovm