November Locations - What's your 20?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Recipe for Tomato Soup

8-10 packs of the Speedway Ketchup.FREE..because they have the Heinz packets .....
if not the no names ones from Pilot will do....
grab a FREE 12 oz cup from Pilot.FJ and the packets and at least 6-8 oz hot water and stir...
add salt and pepper in the Free packs as well...
if you like it spicier grab a Hot chili peppers packet from pizza counter (FREE)and add to taste....stir well.....
FREE crackers at the soup counter of most Pilots....grab a few packs if needed....and enjoy....Have a great day

That's just sad.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
this going for a walk as part of weight loss does have yet another benefit.....found .11 in the parking lot....I haven't kept track but my penny bank is filling up....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think all newbees should sign up with Panther....can't lose with a new view on the world.....LOL

noneya

Active Expediter
Stuck at ta antioch,TN because my carrier claims there's no freight coming out of TN.

SENT FROM YA MAMA'S HOUSE

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Recipe for Tomato Soup

8-10 packs of the Speedway Ketchup.FREE..because they have the Heinz packets .....
if not the no names ones from Pilot will do....
grab a FREE 12 oz cup from Pilot.FJ and the packets and at least 6-8 oz hot water and stir...
add salt and pepper in the Free packs as well...
if you like it spicier grab a Hot chili peppers packet from pizza counter (FREE)and add to taste....stir well.....
FREE crackers at the soup counter of most Pilots....grab a few packs if needed....and enjoy....Have a great day

Thought Load 1 paid you guys well??:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stuck at ta antioch,TN because my carrier claims there's no freight coming out of TN.

SENT FROM YA MAMA'S HOUSE

Your never stuck if you can buy fuel. Tennessee isn't what it used to be.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Neither is that old gray mare.

old-gray-mare.jpg