November Locations - What's your 20?

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Leaving N.J. going to Houston tomorrow Anybody know of a good place to hang out with a str8 truck there? Although C & M has a good track record of getting us out of TX I want to know what my options are just in case. 1,650 mile run good way to start off the month.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Leaving N.J. going to Houston tomorrow Anybody know of a good place to hang out with a str8 truck there? Although C & M has a good track record of getting us out of TX I want to know what my options are just in case. 1,650 mile run good way to start off the month.

There is a brand new Loves on I-45 just north of town. Good size lot and not sleazy ... yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
There is a brand new Loves on I-45 just north of town. Good size lot and not sleazy ... yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

Speaking of new truck stops, when did the new flying j open at exit 64 just north of the I75 & 70 intersection in Dayton Oh? Just noticed it this week.

sent from my Galaxy S3

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Made it home around midnight last night. We WERE headed for a layover in Syracuse, BUT, the bridge to I81 was closed to trucks under 60,000lbs due to high winds.

Had a STRANGE thing happen yesterday. Driving on level road on the 401. VERY high winds. I got hit by a VERY strong gust. It was SO STRONG it slowed me up enough to cause the truck to down shift! It knocked me down from 57MPH to 52MPH in an instant! Sure glad that one hit from head on and not from the side! :eek: My arms hurt by the end of that shift!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
not to take a lot of room up in the van....my 1 egg fry pan....LOL
photo.JPG........photo(1).JPG

viola 1 fried egg sammich!!:)

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Recipe for Tomato Soup

8-10 packs of the Speedway Ketchup.FREE..because they have the Heinz packets .....
if not the no names ones from Pilot will do....
grab a FREE 12 oz cup from Pilot.FJ and the packets and at least 6-8 oz hot water and stir...
add salt and pepper in the Free packs as well...
if you like it spicier grab a Hot chili peppers packet from pizza counter (FREE)and add to taste....stir well.....
FREE crackers at the soup counter of most Pilots....grab a few packs if needed....and enjoy....Have a great day

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
wave action pool...and Ice skating rink....Inside West Edmonton Mall....

photo(2).jpgphoto(3).jpg

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 61

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Hey Roger when are you going to post those pic's I sent ya from Laredo?

Ok here you go, not sure if this propoper area or not.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383492513972.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383492513972.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 76
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383492534040.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383492534040.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 74
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383492556261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383492556261.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 72
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383492573975.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383492573975.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 72
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383492595459.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383492595459.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 73

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Recipe for Tomato Soup

8-10 packs of the Speedway Ketchup.FREE..because they have the Heinz packets .....
if not the no names ones from Pilot will do....
grab a FREE 12 oz cup from Pilot.FJ and the packets and at least 6-8 oz hot water and stir...
add salt and pepper in the Free packs as well...
if you like it spicier grab a Hot chili peppers packet from pizza counter (FREE)and add to taste....stir well.....
FREE crackers at the soup counter of most Pilots....grab a few packs if needed....and enjoy....Have a great day

Sounds tastier than wiener water soup.