November Locations or Vacations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought WOM was in Ma ...

Empty in Laredo ... and waiting on load call back .

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app
That would be Mrs. 4015, by the fourth straight night I crapped out and she drove 8 hrs. straight, me - .

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
JuJu was my straight line driver...I did major cities in traffic and pick ups and deliveries....man could she drive! ...truly a team effort..:)

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Me an my wife finally got to move into the house we had been working on buying for the past few months man do I hate moving but anyways thank god it has been warm in the south they took wood heater when the other ppl got foreclosed on been tryin to find one but still no luck they even took all the appliances lol we got all those replaced as I found someone who bought a house but didn’t like the appliances which was basically brand new got them at a good deal we finally got to cook instead of eating split hotdogs

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought WOM was in Ma ...

Empty in Laredo ... and waiting on load call back .

That would be Mrs. 4015, by the fourth straight night I crapped out and she drove 8 hrs. straight, me - .

JuJu was my straight line driver........truly a team effort..:)

e154.jpg

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Over the past year, I've been eyeing up the Ozark Tumbler from Walmart. I kept passing on it because:

1- Has a permanent drink slit (no way to close it), how could it keep stuff hot? And not ideal for travel (spillage out the top).
2- It's a tumbler. I have a bad history with spills with tumblers.

With the temps going down and my coffee consumption going up, I took a chance. For under $9 might as well.

Well after 2 weeks of use, I must say this thing works great.
Have not had any problems with spillage. Stays hot to warm for a ridiculous amount of hours. Has not gone cold on me yet. Supposedly, will keep cold also, but have not tried that. If this had a closable drink opening it would be perfect. But for the price, I thinks it's a great buy.

2fa4e687016808f1471873b9e63b40cc.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Over the past year, I've been eyeing up the Ozark Tumbler from Walmart. I kept passing on it because:

1- Has a permanent drink slit (no way to close it), how could it keep stuff hot? And not ideal for travel (spillage out the top).

With the temps going down and my coffee consumption going up, I took a chance. For under $9 might as well.

Have not had any problems with spillage. Stays hot to warm for a ridiculous amount of hours. Has not gone cold on me yet. Supposedly, will keep cold also, but have not tried that. If this had a closable drink opening it would be perfect. But for the price, I thinks it's a great buy.

I got one and it keeps the coffee too hot to drink

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

My wife got me one an I absolutely love it

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Yeah, waiting for my current fill up to cool down some lol.
For me its like having a drinkable thermos bottle.
After over 4 hrs today finally finished my first morning coffee haha. Definitely does what it's suppose to

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hit the weekend Flea Markets .. replaceable lid with closure... $3. to. $4..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Yeah, waiting for my current fill up to cool down some lol.
For me its like having a drinkable thermos bottle.
After over 4 hrs today finally finished my first morning coffee haha. Definitely does what it's suppose to

I would use my Pilot mug as usual and REfill from the good cup....:)

mrswornout

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For me the pilot mugs suck. Always a race to see if I can drink it all before it goes cold

Their tumbler style one is worthless unless your chugging.
The shorter flat bottom one (which I prefer) is better, but still doesn't keep it hot very long. Although, I do use it to get hot water

Now, if I could find the flat bottom style with the insulation and price of the Ozark, I would be in coffee heaven

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
For me the pilot mugs suck. Always a race to see if I can drink it all before it goes cold

Their tumbler style one is worthless unless your chugging.
The shorter flat bottom one (which I prefer) is better, but still doesn't keep it hot very long. Although, I do use it to get hot water

Now, if I could find the flat bottom style with the insulation and price of the Ozark, I would be in coffee heaven

Guess I chug my coffee at a different rate... the Pilot does cool a wee bit too fast but I used to make my cuppa in the van from boiling water...unlike that Luke warm stuff they sell in the stores...lol... so hence the Pilot cup works for me with the RTIC mug for storage/backup...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another super heavy load? Can that Promaster handle it?
3 boxes 48 lbs...
I've hauled quite a few loads out of there over the years. About a month ago I got a 300# pallet to Flint. Usually its a couple or 3 carry out boxes. I'm glad I don't have to try and put a 53' foot trailer in there. Especially if there is a truck in the building on the east side.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've hauled quite a few loads out of there over the years. About a month ago I got a 300# pallet to Flint. Usually its a couple or 3 carry out boxes. I'm glad I don't have to try and put a 53' foot trailer in there. Especially if there is a truck in the building on the east side.
The last time there is only the time my freight wasn't ready when i walked in the door ..i used to deliver new appliances in a straight truck 2003 to 2006 to a home delivery service 2 blocks north of there ..so i know Eden pretty well...