November Locations or Vacations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been a week of frustration, spending too much money on Van repairs, which will continue into this coming week, and dealing with 2 local shops that have pissed me off for the last time. I was so mad this morning after dealing with their incompetence, and poor customer service at my last shop visit I could scream.

Oddly, what finally got me calmed down was doing my own oil change (my 2nd oil change now in the books). There was something therapeutically relaxing about it. Maybe because for the first time this week, I felt I was in control

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Been a week of frustration, spending too much money on Van repairs, which will continue into this coming week, and dealing with 2 local shops that have pissed me off for the last time. I was so mad this morning after dealing with their incompetence, and poor customer service at my last shop visit I could scream.

Oddly, what finally got me calmed down was doing my own oil change (my 2nd oil change now in the books). There was something therapeutically relaxing about it. Maybe because for the first time this week, I felt I was in control

Dont know who you use but Sprinter of Fort Mitchell is Great! My DOT is coming up at the end of November and ill be seeing them. Getting new tires and maintenance done.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Dont know who you use but Sprinter of Fort Mitchell is Great! My DOT is coming up at the end of November and ill be seeing them. Getting new tires and maintenance done.

Everything was fine till I came home, then the old girl started complaining :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

I had the same experience waiting on this new transmission all week. Not once did my contact guy call me back to give me any updates. I got so sick of pestering them for information. Finally got the call last night at 9pm letting me know it was done. Total damage is $5,108. Going to take awhile to build my maintenance fund back up after this one. Hoping for some maintenance free time in the near future.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well my ga dawgs won against South Carolina ky lost against ole miss so ga clinched the sec east

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan