November locations and much more

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Happy Thanksgiving all.

Happy Birthday Cheri!!!

Welcome to the family T T.

Special thanks to John for taking care of everyone.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
To everyone at load1 drivers staff John & family all my friends Happy Thanksgiving to you hoping to see you all after the holidays i guess that is in the lap of the doctors but thanks for being my friends on this side of the pond i guess I might have smoked my last cigarette lol but happy Thanksgiving everyone cheers Peter..wombat

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Happy Thanksgiving all! Tenntrucker, welcome :) Congrats on that first load!

Dale

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Thanksgiving all, we have so much to be thankful for. Hope everyone has a great and wonderful day.

guido4475

Not a Member
To everyone at load1 drivers staff John & family all my friends Happy Thanksgiving to you hoping to see you all after the holidays i guess that is in the lap of the doctors but thanks for being my friends on this side of the pond i guess I might have smoked my last cigarette lol but happy Thanksgiving everyone cheers Peter..wombat

Pete, are you okay?

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
@ my morning drop in Livingston Tn, already got a load going back to the yard tomorrow......:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Pete, are you okay?
Uuum well this old digger is not sure what is going on at the moment i guess the quack will let me know sure it something minor lol.... or stress from non running ,,,, and some issues back in Australia .... but like the old saying goes old truckers do not die they just get slower but thanks ........for asking that is great It really is .... Peter..

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
good morning all..it's a frosty 7 degrees here this morning!

Pete...listen to your doc...we want you around for years!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
A lot are closed in the US or running skeleton staffs. Every year it is different. So many suppliers are running behind I honestly expected it to be busier today.

Last edited: