November is here!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Election night. Going to be an interesting night for the state and the country!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We are hoping for a new governor in Illinois. Willing to try anything at this point !!! LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now the GOP has the control...lets see what they can do in the next 2 years!....

Official: We have a state senator in the family now!....:)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glen Beck is a hoot this morning.

Headed to Riviera Beach, Fl.
I think I can make it with 221/2 hours to go 532 miles. Good run if I was worried about miles (1147). I'm Gona show you how to get out of there. I'm stuck No Where. Have a good day.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Now the GOP has the control...lets see what they can do in the next 2 years!....

Official: We have a state senator in the family now!....:)

What a country! They even let Canadians vote and be Senators, LOL. Kidding buddy.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
BTW, good morning to all from 32,000 feet.

Johns On the move again.....

morningdog_zps9f918a50.png

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And a happy Thursday morning to all. Attending the CCJ symposium today and speaking at it this afternoon. Wow these people pay to come here to hear me speak and you all get it for free!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
And a happy Thursday morning to all. Attending the CCJ symposium today and speaking at it this afternoon. Wow these people pay to come here to hear me speak and you all get it for free!
Tell 'em we said "Hi".

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And a happy Thursday morning to all. Attending the CCJ symposium today and speaking at it this afternoon. Wow these people pay to come here to hear me speak and you all get it for free! 

well...hmmmm it is not really free.....LOL

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glen Beck is a hoot this morning.

Headed to Riviera Beach, Fl.
I think I can make it with 221/2 hours to go 532 miles. Good run if I was worried about miles (1147). I'm Gona show you how to get out of there. I'm stuck No Where. Have a good day.

Leave a bread crumb trail for me to fallow.