November is here!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I am enjoying a selfish sunny day before headed home tomorrow. Supposed to be a heck of a cold snap and winter weather headed in.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I am enjoying a selfish sunny day before headed home tomorrow. Supposed to be a heck of a cold snap and winter weather headed in.

1836535obrm3y2yfk.gif
cold? Really? LOL

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The snow is starting...run rabbit run!!!

Hi everyone I miss reading all the posts on here hope all is well and you are making
that phat :rolleyes:cash I don't miss being out there nice to be home everyday
I am working for a company who contracts for our main post office here in Toledo a few
drivers who were hired after me already quit because of the crazy hours God Bless
all you great Load1 drivers and you to John lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
oh btw? enjoy the snow juju lol
It's kind of pretty...big white flakes and I'm inside looking out..and cabin fever won't set in for a few more weeks..lol

But Ken's gone back to work and my hunter just pulled out...really nice fella..gave us some pheasant to cook up. And they were REALLY good!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's still snowing this morning but I doubt we get anything like last year. It's just dang cold...already got the wood stove started. Days like these make me enjoy the inside!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well looks like it is going to be an interesting week weather wise for a big part of the country. Hope everyone stays safe and make sure you stay informed and plan.