November Banter and Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing like having your truck class changed from Sprinter to Small Straight and not getting a load because you can't haul the weight of a small straight and the Sprinters that should be behind you in position get loads! If I was dock high or I was able to carry more weight than a Sprinter I could understand but not the case here.

That happened to someone else just awhile ago...you get it straightened out?

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
According to Brian that's how I should be classified! I strongly beg to differ. This has already cost me some good loads that I missed because of this

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
According to Brian that's how I should be classified! I strongly beg to differ. This has already cost me some good loads that I missed because of this

Shadow,

I sent the powers to be and cc'd you on an email to discuss this topic in the am. I see the issue and I want to make sure everyone else does so that we can come up with a logical solution for you and anyone else this could effect. Check your email when you get a chance and please respond to all with some of the problem scenarios so they all fully understand.

Thank you and hopefully we can get this fixed for you.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Shadow,

I sent the powers to be and cc'd you on an email to discuss this topic in the am. I see the issue and I want to make sure everyone else does so that we can come up with a logical solution for you and anyone else this could effect. Check your email when you get a chance and please respond to all with some of the problem scenarios so they all fully understand.

Thank you and hopefully we can get this fixed for you.

Thank you John!

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Still in Okie city. Dispatch bid on a couple today, but no go. Gonna head to Tulsa tonight. Waiting for this 40 mph wind to change direction. Sure does kill the mpg when is like this. 20 to 15. Ouch!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

guido4475

Not a Member
I'd like to start this post by first thanking Ken(OVM) for bringing in the toaster oven.No more soggy fish sticks! It works great!Thank you!

And, I'd like to thank God and Dispatch for blessing me with a load out of San Antonio the other night, coming up to Toledo! Awesome! Such a peaceful, easy feeling!

Going to go to bed, and catch up on some sleep..All showered, laundry done, van washed..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd like to start this post by first thanking Ken(OVM) for bringing in the toaster oven.No more soggy fish sticks! It works great!Thank you!

And, I'd like to thank God and Dispatch for blessing me with a load out of San Antonio the other night, coming up to Toledo! Awesome! Such a peaceful, easy feeling!

Going to go to bed, and catch up on some sleep..All showered, laundry done, van washed..

Your Welcome....nothing worse then soggy fish sticks or pizza....LOL

now at Pontoon Beach J AGAIN....as I said last week with all these small paid moves i should make Taylor by next Wednesday.......hahaha:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got 1 from West Henrietta NY to Manchester NH....yea I know, but the pay turned out to be good....,if need be, I'll DH down to Chicopee Mass or maybe Albany NY in the mid morning....goin to bed at the Wal-mart here in Manchester...this is the 1st Wal-mart I have ever been in that wasn't open 24 hrs....it closed at midnite....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got 1 from West Henrietta NY to Manchester NH....yea I know, but the pay turned out to be good....,if need be, I'll DH down to Chicopee Mass or maybe Albany NY in the mid morning....goin to bed at the Wal-mart here in Manchester...this is the 1st Wal-mart I have ever been in that wasn't open 24 hrs....it closed at midnite....

The one in MI and exit 29 in Benton Harbour closes at midnight....

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Delivering in Chanhassen MN this AM. How id Minneapolis for getting out of, in a straight truck? Any suggestions.

And good morning, all.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Delivering in Chanhassen MN this AM. How id Minneapolis for getting out of, in a straight truck? Any suggestions.

And good morning, all.

Jim,

I was only there 2x. Once I went back to the cheese state around 120 or so miles to get loaded and the other I was loaded out of the St Paul area.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
In Tulsa. Come on dispatch, mamma needs a new pair of shoes! :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

good morning gang! and it's come on dispatch...mama needs a new pair of flannel pajamas, warm socks and a hot coffee!:D

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..it's brisk out this morning!

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Jim,
I was only there 2x. Once I went back to the cheese state around 120 or so miles to get loaded and the other I was loaded out of the St Paul area.

Thanks, shadow, that's encouraging. Will sit for a while and see if any thing comes up.