November 2018 , Locations, Turkey Banter

guido4475

Not a Member
Intermission time after a heart raising round from something I've always loved playing, but didn't think I would return to :rolleyes:

What, expediting itself inst enough of a gamble within itself ??? Lol....you have to add to it??...lol

Reactions: RoadTime

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
WOM, I'm sorry you misunderstood my use of the word whale. Whales have lots of fat! Blue whales have 35%+ body fat. Whale sized loads take miles into consideration but have everything to do with rate!! Unless your load was for well more than $2+ per mi, we're not talking about the same thing ... but I understand this is a common misconception.

Let's look at this another way ..... I'm estimating I made more $ on my 1,300 mi load than you will on your 3,000 mi load.

Now that's Expediting!! ..... and that's fun .....

See the difference ....??

View attachment 18181

View attachment 18182
You can define a whale as you wish if it makes you feel superior? I really don't understand the constant discussion about (my) rates. I'm happy, I make all I need.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WOM, I'm sorry you misunderstood my use of the word whale. Whales have lots of fat! Blue whales have 35%+ body fat. Whale sized loads take miles into consideration but have everything to do with rate!! Unless your load was for well more than $2+ per mi, we're not talking about the same thing ... but I understand this is a common misconception.

Let's look at this another way ..... I'm estimating I made more $ on my 1,300 mi load than you will on your 3,000 mi load.

Now that's Expediting!! ..... and that's fun .....

See the difference ....??

View attachment 18181

View attachment 18182
You can define a whale as you wish if it makes you feel superior? I really don't understand the constant discussion about (my) rates. I'm happy, I make all I need.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Fair enough ....
I couldn't resist ...:confused2:
I won't discuss rates unless it's the topic on hand ...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn't want to come home, now don't want to leave :rolleyes:

Sounds familiar ...

Not the delay I was planning, but somehow I totally screwed up my Garmin by trying to export some pictures from it. I think I exported and deleted too much. My Garmin is totally dead now :eek: Oh my, what have I done :(

OK, the panic is over. It finally came back on :D
Although, I do have a estimated 3 hr. Update to complete now :rolleyes: