November 2018 , Locations, Turkey Banter

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ken is the king of misplaced items!
Is that Why , he uses his GPS to go to Family Dollar ..? .

Money not Miles

I have no room to talk on that one. I always use my GPS, even if I'm only running a mile to the store :rolleyes:
Not that I couldn't find it on my own. But 99.9% of the time, I use my GPS as my speedometer. Also, another set of eyes is always helpful for me in watching out for changing speed limits :D

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lost and Found Box?

I swear I need one for my home, or a exorcism for gremlins ;)

I'm constantly misplacing what should be easy to find items. Granted if my home was more organized it would help :rolleyes:
But even when the home is not in a state of disarray, something will come up missing.
One item I had just 2 days ago, and has now vanished. Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind also :D
They only worse thing is when I manage to misplace items in my van.
It's not like there are that many places to look :rolleyes:

Looks like I found something this time, to the tune of $500 :eek:

Apparently, I must have entered a withdrawal twice while doing my budget and account updates for this month.
Waiting for the dust to clear from the bank before celebrating :rolleyes:

However, I'm becoming a little more then mildly concerned over this increasing rash of brain farts I've been having over the last few months. Maybe I've just had too much on my mind lately, IDK, but it's starting to get me a little worried o_O

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lost and Found Box?

I swear I need one for my home, or a exorcism for gremlins ;)

I'm constantly misplacing what should be easy to find items. Granted if my home was more organized it would help :rolleyes:
But even when the home is not in a state of disarray, something will come up missing.
One item I had just 2 days ago, and has now vanished. Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind also :D
They only worse thing is when I manage to misplace items in my van.
It's not like there are that many places to look :rolleyes:

Looks like I found something this time, to the tune of $500 :eek:

Apparently, I must have entered a withdrawal twice while doing my budget and account updates for this month.
Waiting for the dust to clear from the bank before celebrating :rolleyes:

However, I'm becoming a little more then mildly concerned over this increasing rash of brain farts I've been having over the last few months. Maybe I've just had too much on my mind lately, IDK, but it's starting to get me a little worried o_O

Easy come, Easy Go...
Turns out I didn't find $500 :(
Apparently, with my brain fog issues, I forgot I set the money aside for something else :rolleyes:

On a brighter note, I think I may have figured out what may have brought on these recent memory lapses and how to correct it.

Now, if I can just remember what it was :D

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting to drop, Tazewell, TN to Dearborn, MI. Atlanta area went bust, relocated to Knoxville, TN. Guess it was our turn to host the, Have a crappy week!

Reactions: RoadTime