November 2018 , Locations, Turkey Banter

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey like in all seriousness, it's still toasty out there ....
Watch your ass ..

View attachment 18158
The Home Depot is open, so plan is to drop and head to Sacramento. From what I can see we will be 10 miles south of the fire line. Thanks, you staying WA state?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Forecast calling for rain in CA
I caught my whale this morning, headed south tomorrow ... gonna go see what all this Trump, border talk is about.
Save me some smores ....

whale.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I caught my whale this morning, headed south tomorrow ... gonna go see what all this Trump, border talk is about.
Save me some smores ....

View attachment 18165
We'll drop at 06:00 PST then turn & burn somewhere between Sacramento & the Bay area. If nothing tomorrow we'll drop down to Southern Cali for Turkey Day??

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Save me some smores ....

View attachment 18165
We'll drop at 06:00 PST then turn & burn somewhere between Sacramento & the Bay area. If nothing tomorrow we'll drop down to Southern Cali for Turkey Day??

You certainly make sure the moss doesn't grow under ya ....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One day, you'll look
To see I've gone
But tomorrow may rain, so
I'll follow the sun

As quoted by Sir Paul McCartney

I think you been sipping the Dew..

Money not Miles

28622.png

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Captain Ahab, Ahoy!That ain't a Turkey, it's Moby's Dick! Weekend Whale Monterey CA to
Ft Pierce FL 3000+

WOM, I'm sorry you misunderstood my use of the word whale. Whales have lots of fat! Blue whales have 35%+ body fat. Whale sized loads take miles into consideration but have everything to do with rate!! Unless your load was for well more than $2+ per mi, we're not talking about the same thing ... but I understand this is a common misconception.

Let's look at this another way ..... I'm estimating I made more $ on my 1,300 mi load than you will on your 3,000 mi load.

Now that's Expediting!! ..... and that's fun .....

See the difference ....??

big fish.jpg

little fish.jpg

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Captain Ahab, Ahoy!That ain't a Turkey, it's Moby's Dick! Weekend Whale Monterey CA to
Ft Pierce FL 3000+

WOM, I'm sorry you misunderstood my use of the word whale. Whales have lots of fat! Blue whales have 35%+ body fat. Whale sized loads take miles into consideration but have everything to do with rate!! Unless your load was for well more than $2+ per mi, we're not talking about the same thing ... but I understand this is a common misconception.

Let's look at this another way ..... I'm estimating I made more $ on my 1,300 mi load than you will on your 3,000 mi load.

Now that's Expediting!! ..... and that's fun .....

See the difference ....??

Even if he did a round trip 6000+, you probably would still do more than him at $2+/ mi. going one way.