Not Like This

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My son in-law and his band Not Like This entered a talent contest sponsored by a local radio station. The top 2 winning bands will open for Bon Jovi next week in St. Paul at the Excel Center.

They submitted a short bio and video featuring 3 of their original songs. It was announced yesterday that Not Like This is in the top 8. The winnowing process was done by professional music types. Now the public votes on the final 2 to open for Bon Jovi, so artistic and musical talent don't count. It's a popularity contest.

If you have a few minutes, please go to the link below and vote for Not Like This. Voting ends Thursday, April 1 at 13:00 Central Daylight Time. Only 1 vote per person, per day.

KQRS-FM

Thank you.

Moot

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Kim! If these guys become rich and famous maybe they will buy me a new beady seat cover for my van or hire me on as a roadie.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
remeber you can vote once a day,so when your doing your morning news check to bop over and give them a vote,

tell them good luck

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Music a little mello for my taste but they sound good! Enjoyed the clips and they have my vote.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Voted on both computers! Moot, you would be the perfect roadie, never met you but always pictured you as the Del Preston character from Wayne's World 2.

wimpy007

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
US Army
I'm from the Chicago area, vote early, vote often is our motto. One more for the group.

Deville

Not a Member
BonJovi has been giving Locals shot's like this for years. The band to make the biggest name for themselves was skid Row.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Voted on both computers! Moot, you would be the perfect roadie, never met you but always pictured you as the Del Preston character from Wayne's World 2.

I have met him and I honestly believe that if someone had the patience to train him, he could be taught to set up a mic stand and say "check, check."

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks to all who voted. Voting ends Thursday April 1, at 13:00 C.D.T. 1 vote per day. If you know any um, like 12 year old girls that have like a bazillion Facebook friends, like totally send this link to them.

Vote for: NOT LIKE THIS at the link below

KQRS-FM