No Collusion?

dalscott

Expert Expediter
You mean when Senator Kennedy died, and the state of Massachusetts put a Republican in his seat, for no other reason but to obstruct Obamacare?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Funny you should mention Massachusetts. I’m not talking about state government in this case. I am talking about the U. S. congress. I sent an article explaining what happened at the Caucus Room meeting that was held (if I’m not mistaken) during Obama’s inauguration. If it didn’t come through, google “Caucus room conspiracy”. I never heard of anything like that happening in our history.
Governor Romney started a health care program very similar to Obama care. They called it Romney care. The majority of the people liked it very much.
In fact it was the model that Obama care was based on.
In my option, when an elected leader dies in office, no matter what party, they should be replaced with the same party. If the people choose to, they can change it at the next election.

Reactions: Solar

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you kidding? You really think that Trump is a humanitarian? If you do, I have a big bridge to sell you.

I said nothing about Trump being a humanitarian. Re-read my reply to your post. You said: "...the Clintons care about humanity including the poor and those who fall between the cracks," I thought that was funny but sad if you truly believed it. Apparently you do believe it.

The bridge thing. You can do better than that lame old saying.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Sure he is, with all this migration talk and placing 10s of thousands on migrants in CA,Wa, and Detroit, makes perfect sense.....its what Nancy and the demos want,,is it not..??

dalscott

Expert Expediter
I said nothing about Trump being a humanitarian. Re-read my reply to your post. You said: "...the Clintons care about humanity including the poor and those who fall between the cracks," I thought that was funny but sad if you truly believed it. Apparently you do believe it.

The bridge thing. You can do better than that lame old saying.

The old saying still works though. The Clintons tried hard all of their lives to make things better as a whole for people including poor people. Unlike Trump and the Republicans. Just open your eyes and see what is really going on.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, the Clintons made things really good for Vince Foster and Ron Brown and Juanita Broderick and dozens of others.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Yeah, the Clintons made things really good for Vince Foster and Ron Brown and Juanita Broderick and dozens of others.

There you go again. Slinging crap on the wall and hoping something would stick! Vince Foster commuted suicide. The Clintons had nothing to do with it. Another investigation proved that with any doubt. I never said that they were perfect but if you compare them with Trump, there is a world of difference. Trump is sooo far down in the sewer. Both personally and as President.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
There you go again. Slinging crap on the wall and hoping something would stick! Vince Foster commuted suicide. The Clintons had nothing to do with it. Another investigation proved that with any doubt. I never said that they were perfect but if you compare them with Trump, there is a world of difference. Trump is sooo far down in the sewer. Both personally and as President.

That should have been without a doubt.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Clintons tried hard all of their lives to make things better as a whole for people including poor people.
That's a bigger hoax than Trump-Russian collusion. They kept saying they were gonna do that, to the point people actually believed they did. But they never did.
Just open your eyes and see what is really going on.
There ya go.

Reactions: muttly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Again I just checked with the barber shops in Celina, Spencer, and Sparta, not any conversations about collisions, or collusions,,,it happens.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I hear some Republicans say that this spying on the Trump Campaign was a big deal. (Which I agree with)But they also say that Dems should be very concerned about it because if they don't speak up now it may happen to a Democrat candidate in the future. That may be true, but the difference is that if it ever did happen to a Dem candidate, they KNOW that the whole party would be shouting from the mountain top about what a terrible transgression it is and they would also have the whole Fake News media right along with them hitting that story hard and relentlessly.

Reactions: LDB

muttly

Veteran Expediter

I really don't see that big difference that the Clintons have over Trump. Just saying.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
President%2BGeorge%2BWashington%2B-%2Babout%2BTrump%2Band%2Bthe%2Bmorons.jpg

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Clintons tried hard all of their lives to make things better as a whole for people including poor people. Unlike Trump and the Republicans. Just open your eyes and see what is really going on.

Ummm
I don’t remember the Clintons setting record low unemployment for minorities, which is why people were poor in the first place, no work, no foot in the door to advance.

Reactions: Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Clintons tried hard all of their lives to make things better as a whole for people including poor people. Just open your eyes and see what is really going on.
Sorry, I forgot about the Clinton Foundation. I also forgot about "their" National Home Ownership Strategy allowing people who had no business owning a home to qualify for sub-prime loans. Yeah, what's really going on?

Talk to me, so I can see
Oh, what's going on
What's going on
Yeah, what's going on
Ah, what's going on

Reactions: davekc and muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Speaking of the Clinton Foundation, how many have forgotten about their humanitarian relief efforts in Haiti that instead resulted a massive infusion of charitable dollars into their coffers?