Nissan Van Operators???

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Any reports on fuel mileage, performance etc. on these vans? Please include model and engine info. Thanks.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks. I was hoping to hear higher mpg. I'm getting 16.5-17 in my 6.0 Chevy one ton and was hoping the Nissan would match or better it.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a feeling that most of the vans of this size are going to have fuel economy in about this range. My 3/4 ton Chevy, running the 5.8 engine, is getting anywhere between 13.5 and 15.8 depending on how I drive it and which way the wind is blowing.

Monty

Expert Expediter
And 19 mpg in a Sprinter is not much better, when you factor in the cost of diesel being so much more than gas ...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yesterday I saw a Nissan dealer at Burns harbor advertising them at 0% interest and 1 dollar under invoice. Doesn't say much for sales.

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
Our local dealer is leasing them for about 400 a month with unlimited mileage. Too bad they only hold 2 skids.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder when they get more mileage on the engine if they won't get better.What about a economy tuner on them?

My Nissan Quest van get's about 18 at about 72 and 19.5 around 73 or 74 mph.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just talked to a member on here today...don't know why he hasn't responded....Now 25,000 miles on his Nissan....running great, sets nice on the road......averaging about 16.8 mpg at 63 mph....over the period.

Why are they too short? They hold 2 skids, same as a CV and they are 73" high....you can double stack where applicable...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Just talked to a member on here today...don't know why he hasn't responded....Now 25,000 miles on his Nissan....running great, sets nice on the road......averaging about 16.8 mpg at 63 mph....over the period.

Why are they too short? They hold 2 skids, same as a CV and they are 73" high....you can double stack where applicable...

Well i doubt Load 1 would sign one with them only being able to hold 2 skids on the floor....even with the height....