NFL 2018-2019

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
They've got 12 starters on IR out for the season, and I know that's a tough one to overcome, but I'm pretty sure that everyone else on the roster has played the game before I think. Hard to tell. You'd thing the Center would be able to remember the snap count on that long, arduous journey from the huddle to the line of scrimmage, but no. Too difficult.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, they should have scored there. Cut it to 8 points with over 3 minutes left with all timeouts left. I thought they had a chance at a comeback.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

That's pretty funny, and sad.

Which ties into my love/hate for the Washington Redskins.
Since the Redskins beat the snot out of the Lions preventing them from going to the Super Bowl, I've always held a grudge towards them. That said, they were my back up team to root for this season after they got one of my favorite under rated QB's Alex Smith, and adding AP just made it that much better for me. Now with Smith going down, with what most likely will end up being a career ending injury, I'm at a loss for a new back up team :rolleyes:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

That's pretty funny, and sad.

Which ties into my love/hate for the Washington Redskins.
Since the Redskins beat the snot out of the Lions preventing them from going to the Super Bowl......
Was that the Monte Clark prayer game?

59fda-monteclarkpraying_display_image.jpg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The prayer game was against the Forty-Niners in a playoff game in 1983. Lion's QB Gary Danielson threw 5 interceptions in that game but still managed to have the Lions in contention to win the game. All they needed was an Eddie Murray field goal. Lion's HC Monte Clark decided to attempt a call for Devine intervention. To the dismay of Lions' fans the prayer was not answered.
Eddie Murray missed FG in 1983

Last edited:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought the Saints were probably the best team in the NFC. They still are ...

Last night? Cowboys played well .... Thurs night game .... in Dallas ...

Saints looked anemic. Lowest first half production for Drew Brees ever. Ever.

I think it's an outlier. I'd still pick the Saints in a rematch ...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought the Saints were probably the best team in the NFC. They still are ...

Last night? Cowboys played well .... Thurs night game .... in Dallas ...

Saints looked anemic. Lowest first half production for Drew Brees ever. Ever.

I think it's an outlier. I'd still pick the Saints in a rematch ...
Other teams might follow Dallas's defensive plan ... 6 defense backs was the difference...

Money not Miles

Reactions: Grizzly