NFL 2018-2019

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I called DirecTV and told them to take off the auto renewal for NFL Sunday Ticket. I now dont watch enough NFL to pay $300 a year for the ticket.

If you don't mind waiting to watch a game till after it's over. NFL Gamepass is a nice on demand option for $99 a year, plus extra content like Hard Knocks, etc. I like watching football on my schedule. Full games are shorter, cutting out the commercial breaks and half time, fast forward a boring game ;) and a condenced game verison that just shows every snap/play can be watched in 30-40 mins. Pre-season games can be watched Live if you want. But I tend to do a lot of fast forwarding in pre-season :rolleyes:

Last season I watched just about every NFL game, this year not as much. Only real down side, is you need to go dark and stay away from spoiler alerts. And have game pass setup to not show the final score. Hard to get into a game when you know the outcome :rolleyes:

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I called DirecTV and told them to take off the auto renewal for NFL Sunday Ticket. I now dont watch enough NFL to pay $300 a year for the ticket.

If you don't mind waiting to watch a game till after it's over. NFL Gamepass is a nice on demand option for $99 a year, plus extra content like Hard Knocks, etc. I like watching football on my schedule. Full games are shorter, cutting out the commercial breaks and half time, fast forward a boring game ;) and a condenced game verison that just shows every snap/play can be watched in 30-40 mins. Pre-season games can be watched Live if you want. But I tend to do a lot of fast forwarding in pre-season :rolleyes:

Last season I watched just about every NFL game, this year not as much. Only real down side, is you need to go dark and stay away from spoiler alerts. And have game pass setup to not show the final score. Hard to get into a game when you know the outcome :rolleyes:
For me NFL was second in line with Nascar first. The reason for me is Kneeling thing and now there showing support to troops ect. I'm just out of it now. I didn't mind paying the $ for it. Now it's just not worth it.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't pay extra $$$ to watch Sports live .. i just use my Jailbroken Firestick and watch it LIVE ....

Money not Miles

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Stick a fork in Washington's team. They are done. They're losing 40 to 0 at home to the NY Giants.
New Orleans Saints high scoring offense has hit a lull the past couple of weeks. Not sure what's wrong with them.
Clash of the Titans in a little while between Arizona and Detroit.
We will see who is the real Gladiator there.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Bears win.
Lions lose.

Just your typical Sunday.

Da Bears !!!!
Congratulations to Chicago. They have an overall very good team. No really dominant teams this year so anything can happen. I don't expect them to make the SuperBowl, but you never know. Anything can happen this year.

Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Meanwhile us Lion fans have been reduced to turning off the game before it ended and winding up at Bed Bath & Beyond to look for essential oils by Doterra to finish up Christmas shopping for their wife. :rolleyes:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I guess you need the NFL Network channel to see the Saturday pro games. Old enough to remember that those games use to be viewable for everyone for free.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seahawks vs KC game last night was a great one. I think Seattle is gonna make some noise in the playoffs.

Sorry juju ... I'd like to see Seattle spank the Cowboys in the playoffs.