NFL 2018-2019

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As I reread every post since post one ( told y’all too much free time and really fun this year as a Bears fan )
I run across this post.
I tape most games and fast forward through the timeouts and breaks.
It takes about 90 minutes as I will watch some replays, penalty explanations, etc.
How’s RT watch 60 minutes of action in 30-40?

Oh yeah. Lions Fan. No Lions game has anywhere near 60 minutes of action.

Actually, I misspoke a little, normally 20-30 mins for the condensed games ;)
When its mostly snap after snap as soon as the play is dead, and no 40 second clock in between, it flies by. The more a team runs, the shorter the game, as the clock keeps moving and gets chewed up fast when edited out.
Bad part is you really can't take your eyes off the screen or you may miss something :rolleyes:

A Lions game takes about 10 mins, as I will fast forward even their condensed game :D

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looking for chaos with these late games regarding the playoff picture. I want Chicago and Philadelphia to win along with Baltimore and Cinci. Ousting Pittsburgh and Minnesota.

Pittsburgh and Minnesota both are out.
How many football fans spend as much or more time rooting for teams to lose rather than teams to win ?
It’s natural within one’s division. But routing against Dallas or New England ? Still seems natural to this Bears fan.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seahawks vs KC game last night was a great one. I think Seattle is gonna make some noise in the playoffs.

Sorry juju ... I'd like to see Seattle spank the Cowboys in the playoffs.

I called this one 2 weeks ago ..... :p:D

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would hope JuJu will return with her assessment of the game; good or bad.

A hard game for me, as I generally root against both Seattle and Dallas.

I predict a Seahawks victory today.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I’m watching the Colts/Lions game.
Errr...., I mean Colts/ Texans.
That stadium is full of Houstonians thinking “What the hell just happened “?

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ohhhh Yeah, you haven’t called me babydoll since that night.........Hey, does the Old Man still read this ?