NFL 2018-2019

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Need i say more?

095300f7e3dee5b2fe21414a73107ae2--lion-art-sale-sale.jpg
Typical Lions fan. Living vicariously thru other teams in the playoffs.
If this was a typical winter, I'd be out on the ice today. But temps being what they are, no can do. So other people football teams it is...

Reactions: ntimevan and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
The Lions should have kept Tate.
Exciting game. I feel bad for Parkey.
We’ll improve.
Bears defense came as advertised. They shut Phily down pretty much. Probably need a little more offense.
I'm seeing replays that the kick was slightly tipped by a defensive player. Might have made the difference.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Lions should have kept Tate.
Exciting game. I feel bad for Parkey.
We’ll improve.
Bears defense came as advertised. They shut Phily down pretty much. Probably need a little more offense.
I'm seeing replays that the kick was slightly tipped by a defensive player. Might have made the difference.

It was tipped. It’s been changed to a blocked field goal.
First in Eagles playoff history.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
1:18
8:10 .... this guy is classic ..

A lot of different reactions from sportsfans. Watching some of their dog's reaction to their owners hysteria made me think about an occasion when I reacted to a sporting event. A while back I was watching a hockey playoff game involving my RedWings. It was a game 7 overtime game against the St Louis Blues. I was watching it in my basement and my wife was upstairs with the dog. Steve Yzerman scored the winning goal. My reaction was to jump up and down like a crazy person and went upstairs to tell my wife while I continued to jump up in down like a lunatic. My dog was sitting in the dark hallway and when I entered the hallway it freaked out and starting barking aggressively until it could tell who it was. My dog must have thought I went loco.

Reactions: RoadTime

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Got to call that by the officials. That was the game.
The Saints ain't going because of it.
Future NFL Referee Pay. Based on the new contract between the NFL and the NFLRA signed in September 2012, NFL referees will earn an average of $173,000 in 2013, and move up to an average of $205,000 by 2019.