NFL 2018-2019

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Lions season under new coach Matty Patty......

tenor.gif

The only good thing that came out of the Lions game for me was the answer to a song title I've been trying to remember for the last week. It was driving me nuts. I could hear parts of song in my head, knew it was a old instrumental version, but dang if I could put any words to the music. As I lost interest in the Lions game, I started doing more internet searching.
While doing that, I heard one of the announcers made some kind of comment that Blue Skies were ahead, probably not referring to the Lions ;)

Wait, what did he just say?

Yes! That's the name of the song.

Blue Skies :D

If I was a Lions Fan I’d be thinking more like Highway To Hell.

Reactions: RoadTime

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The betting window is closed.

Playing only 88 hours since Sunday’s game, did a dispatcher write this year’s schedule, the Bears May start a backup QB.
Only his third or fourth NFL start.
The defense May outscore the offense.
The Bears will still probably win.

Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The betting window is closed.

Playing only 88 hours since Sunday’s game, did a dispatcher write this year’s schedule, the Bears May start a backup QB.
Only his third or fourth NFL start.
The defense May outscore the offense.
The Bears will still probably win.
I didn't know the QB was hurt. This changes everything.
the_sting_moneyshot.png

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's go Lions!
This could the start of their playoff run.
Hear me out. They beat the Bears with a backup QB. The most of the rest of the schedule is doable. They play another game AT HOME against the Rams in a week and a half. A lot of time to prepare for them. The next two games are on the road against a couple of cellar dweller teams, Arizona and the Bills. They then play at home against the much hated Minnesota Vikings. A winnable game there. The final game will be at Lambeau on the frozen tundra, so let's not think about that game right now.
Again, Lets go Lions!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's go Lions!
This could the start of their playoff run.
Hear me out. They beat the Bears with a backup QB.
Wishful thinking...... the Lions always make the back-up qb look like the 2nd coming.
;)